Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m no artist, but her ‘art’ is just so so so bad. She is great at sketching but that resin and acrylic pouring is so fugly that I can’t fathom how she will sell them; and she is intending to do so apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 11

sjhadley

You know that if she could get on a plane tomorrow to fly to Dubai or whatever the pain would suddenly disappear and she'd be all smiles.

She will always be a narcissist who strings people along using fake emotion, relatability and pretending to care about her following by using the word "you", when she's really talking to herself in her posts.

She says she's "depressed" every time she doesn't have anything on in life, because when you choose to rely on travelling and events and PR freebies and going out with random people to make you happy and now you no longer have that, what do you have? Get a job.

The whole cry about the dog was a fake act to get people off her back when everyone realised it wasn't with her and wouldn't be for months.

Now she's actually taking a picture of herself crying and posting it on Instagram to get sympathy for something so many females have.

sjhadley

Any normal person would have been putting money aside for their pet to fly with them across the world. Dani puts money aside for a holiday with girls who only just manage to tolerate her (think she’s in denial about Em lol, the girl clearly has had enough of Dani this year) and then complains bitterly on Instagram about the cost of flying Beans, like her pet is a constant problem in her life.

Jwishy

Always asking people on her Instagram stories about their regrets, struggles, etc to make her feel better about her own situation. She loves knowing there are people experiencing worse than her.
I think she does it so she gets ideas of what her next fake illness is going to be…

• Haha

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
I wonder what made her quit Social Media. Her following was something that so many people wish they had but will never get. Feels like wasted potential. Also going from an Influencer income to an employee income must be wild. What she needed was a good therapist instead of leaving a once in a million job opportunity because of her insecurities or irrelevant online haters.
Hate to break it to you mate but her online following is fake (especially her YouTube), everything she did was a copy of someone else's work, and she is a compulsive liar and victim. She absolutely needed to get off social media because it was destroying her and hopefully she is now healthy enough to be getting therapy and realising what a farce of a life she'd led for the past however many years (minus 2023). Hope that clears things up.

• Heart

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Idk if anyone else caught it but she posted a story last night that's now deleted saying something like "for the love of god can you guys stop getting aggy I didn't say short hair I said shorter!!" like you're the one getting aggy about people getting aggy about it 😂 😭 maybe you shouldn't a massive deal out of something that doesn't need to be made a massive deal of?

• Haha

hereforthedrammas

I think finding a corporate desk job will be hard, but to her credit she does have some skills that are in demand, it’s not like she’ll be starting from zero. She could do marketing, video editing, social media advertising, content creation planning, stylist etc. She has build up her brand over a number of years on a variety of platforms; i sure as hell don’t know how todo that, so some brands might find that really appealing

Slaykay

Chatty Member
came here to say the same she honestly needs a good dose of reality, where does she get off in the middle of a pandemic whinging to people about how much she spent of flights home and botched boob job, claiming she hasn’t worked in a year, then proceeds to post “pamper” day after pamper day, massages, hair, tattoos. Bitch some people literally can’t afford to eat and your here flaunting your “I haven’t worked in a year” and your designer bags.
Not only were those shoes yesterday absolutely awful but that whole outfit she looked worse than I dressed at 15 and I grew up in the 90s. Read 👏 the 👏 room👏 Dani👏 You👏 Entitled 👏 brat👏

lilacs

how long is she going to continue this aimless, bumbling influencer role? she lacks the passion, creativity and likability to succeed lol. that’s why she ditched her gaming and painting, she didn’t have enough drive to work hard in building those side channels up and because she’s not popular enough to have them automatically do amazing, she drops them instead of persevering.

it’s only a matter of time (she prob already knows it deep down though) before she realises her white fox esque hoodies aren’t gonna catapult her into the wild profits that fast fashion garbage brands pull. she also is gonna be too lazy to keep having to do all this work for so little reward. her max profits can’t be more than a couple thousand, surely? considering her set up costs, labour (lol) and sourcing the supposedly sustainably made garments, she can’t be making much money at all

why can’t she just get a job and tuck her dream of staying a useless, freebie grabbing influencer good night? her prime is well and truly over and at the big age of 28, how much longer can she really keep playing the “omg being an adult is so hard and confusing i’m 12 years old and lost heheh!!!” charade (as seen on her stories today)

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
There is some dude on Twitter who is obsessed with Daniel, he sees her as his soulmate/twin soul etc. and even thinks they look like twins (hint, they don't). He posted here a long time ago and he is just the saddest person everrr and a full on creep.

Also I realized that 4/11 is her birthday. How original 🤪
Omg you just called her Daniel! 😂 it used to kill me on GG when people called her Daniel or Dan the Man 😂

• Haha

hereforthedrammas

I’m glad Australia has put in place a law that means that if people return to Aus temporarily they can’t return back to the country they were living in. Wish the law was in place last time Dani came to visit.

I know the new law sucks for a lot of people but I’ll actually be glad to see Dani stuck somewhere without being able to travel. Wonder what she’s going to do the entire time? She has no friends. We are currently in lockdown and likely will still be in lockdown when she returns home. Get ready for heaps of posts of her whinging about lockdown etc

View attachment 702400
Who in their right mind would not only send her money but offer to donate to her PayPal??? See this is what I was talking about before, there is something wrong with her followers. There are actually people out there who are unfortunately really struggling; small businesses who can’t cope with yet another lockdown and have to close, families who are struggling afford the basics…. And these people want to donate to someone so they can get drunk in Greece during a pandemic????

• Heart

sydneymae

She’s mentally insane, always has been, always will be. “I have no money” she says with a fresh set of lash extensions. “Feel bad for me I’m living off my savings”... lol she’s so out of touch with reality it’s laughable. The people who look up to her must be as mentally messed up as she is.
Also first of all, HI DANI we know you read on here, you always have and you always will because it’s the one thing that keeps you feeling like you have a shred of relevancy in this world. You’re being talked about, yes. Not in a good way mind you, I think it’s safe to say that you get people talking because it’s like watching a never ending train wreck over the years. How long has it been now, a decade? it’s actually fascinating to see someone with such a massive victim complex exhibit psychotic and out of touch behaviour over the years, always managing to get herself involved in controversies, spouting constant hypocritical and shallow nonsense, jumping on the mental health band wagon, the spiritual bandwagon, the toxic positivity band wagon, morphing into hundreds of different personalities and characters, the publicly shaming of others who have gotten lip fillers, boob jobs etc only to become one of the fakest ones out there with a face full of fillers, lips filled so much to the point where they have a permanent shelf (can’t wait to see those lips age), the veneers, the boob job (during a PANDEMIC ffs, and no I have absolutely no sympathy for the procedure ruining your body I think it’s safe to say with your hypocritical ways you deserved it), managing to lose EVERY SINGLE friendship and relationship, the constant running away to different places hoping to stay relevant and not have to address any real issues or spend time working through the obvious deep rooted issues with a therapist etc. It’s all so fascinating and as long as you keep it up, we’ll be here to watch and laugh at every move 👋🏼.
ANYWAYS, so DANI listen love, I think it’s high time you sit back and reevaluate who you are as a person and address the out of touch and ignorant bubble you have been living in all these years and figure out a way to genuinely gain peoples respect and move forward with making some sort of career and life for yourself. You say over and over again that you are tired of pretending to be someone you’re not for the sake of impressing others, putting effort into friendships that don’t last etc etc. Well YOU are going on your social media claiming woe is me I’m poor I have no money poor me I spent it all on a botched boob job during a pandemic and boohoo my rent in chelsea is so high and omg feel sorry for me and Em we have to stay in PREMIER INN HOW EMBARAZZZING a NORMAL hotel that’s NOT fancy or five star ugh I’m soooo poor guyzzzz ew a hotel at a roundabout in Manchester how grim how am I going to get to GREECE to party during a pandemic with my BEST FRIEND who I will likely never see again after this because I’m running away from my problems again and moving back to my rich mummy and daddy who run my tacky lash biznezz :(((( you guyz don’t understand haha stopppp talking about my money ugh it’s none of your business omg silly trollz DONT you know about all my last savings I set aside to jet off and party with someone I’m not going to have a lasting friendship with in a country that’s literally on fire at the moment yeah all the locals are losing their homes right now from all the fires that are raging out of control but teehee the land of smashing plates and getting drunk I desperately need to go there to party with the last of my money tee hee 🤪 FUCK SAKE GIRL GET A GRIP YOU CONTINUE TO DIG YOURSELF THE BIGGEST HOLE AND EXHIBIT THE MOST VILE BEHAVIOUR AND IT SHOWS. I actually don’t see this brat ever changing. She’s nearing her 30s and we have never seen any real change in her behaviour it’s incredibly worrying to say the least.

• Haha
  • Heart

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
I asked her on her 'questions' story on Instagram why she had an unnecessary boob job during a global pandemic and she instantly blocked me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: truth hurts babe x

• Haha

hereforthedrammas

love how she keeps complaining about money, but she’s gone to Dubai and Mykonos multiple times during the pandemic. Gone to Australian and back, and is going back. Had a boob job, lived in Chelsea, recent gotten more tattoos, bought designer things. Please I feel so sorry for you. Is she trying to be relatable? Coz most of us haven’t left out houses during this pandemic and lots of people have lost jobs, businesses, can’t afford or get exemption to travel to see dying relatives.

Maybe yeh she hasn’t had much income due to not doing much content. But she has really has the privilege of a lot of things that most of us haven’t.

Also love how she has to state that Em gets to stay in the hotel that DANI booked alone.
Right?! She doesn’t have to go at allll. They are going there for Ems birthday. As soon as she goes back to Melbourne she’s probably not even going to speak to Em again.