Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sjhadley

92732EDC-8C3E-4D4B-9AD9-49C7460720D5.jpeg

Imagine having to plan in your head how you’re going to turn back to the person filming so that you still only show your “good” side and make sure the hair is covering the bad side as well. The calculation is real.

Reactions: 10

Slaykay

Chatty Member
Girl is a hypochondriac, constantly needs to attention, validation and sympathy other Ana so desperate to be “not like all the other girl” but also seems to jump onto anything that’s trending ( while I don’t agree at all that health issues should be trendy)… mental health, endo, covid. And the toxic positivity is just 🤮🤮🤮. She’s not even slightly convincing

yamjam

In fairness she says Beans should be flying out by like the end of the year or something and she's had that tattoo for a few months as a reminder of her old dog

I hate that she has to make it about her "she rescued me" please just shut the fuck up
Agree! Cringed sooooo hard when she ended with the "she rescued me". Like Dani, just be normal and be happy that you rescued a dog. No one asked for a sappy reel about it. I can't believe she's 26/27, who talks like that at that age?

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Well this is interesting ...

"the highlight reel" even though she constantly goes on about how IG is so fake and she wants to start showing her "real" self - funnily enough she deleted that dumb pic of her on her bday with the napkin on her head

"no ads just vibes" so she is legit unemployed and no longer "influencing" ... she's resigned herself to not working at all and wonders why people criticise her for spending stupid amounts on money but still trying to cry poor

Attachments

• Haha

hasnobrainsutti

Is she actually using ‘her savings’ or I wonder if someone else is paying for it. She’s been using ‘her savings’ for over a year now, and with her lifestyle, spending habits and trips that has to be a lottt

Hmmm that’s interesting timing that she just posted this. I want to hear everyone else's theories are now, also did we stuck a nerve?
I don’t understand don’t cry poor then if you have put money aside? Isn’t this just normal going on holiday or anyone else in the world? She’s such scum. Cries about money in a global pandemic when she has money for nails lashes fake boobs. She’s so pathetic.

indiedreamer

That price is currently quite realistic. I've been looking into getting an Adult ADHD assessment and the prices range between $1000 - $2500.

That being said, I do take issue with the line "Feel taken advantage of with those prices". Yes Psychology and Psychiatry can be very expensive, but it also a very long and expensive road to become qualified in these fields. I'm a second year psychology student. To become a registered psychologist it is at least 6 years of study with limited and highly competitive places offered in each degree (Undergrad, Honours and Masters). My debt is already massive and the dedication the course requires effects my ability to work. So while the fees are expensive, that is what's necessary to start paying off student debt and start earning a living again.

I agree the mental health system needs an overhaul but a MASSIVE part of it is more qualified people. There is simply not enough qualified people to meet the demands. If Dani really wants to help she should look into becoming community mental health worker, volunteering with lifeline or studying to be a counsellor or psychologist.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Maybe she is in therapy and that’s why she left? It’s clear she was the last person who should be a public figure - what with her mental health struggles and the left side of her face thing. I think it’s good she put herself first and quit social media, moved home etc. Hopefully she’s healed somewhat.

I will say her GG thread was one of the most entertaining. I used to die at “Daniel” and “Dan the Man” 😂

• Heart

tootootoot

Chatty Member
She really needs to step away. I'm surprised she hasn't yet, because seriously, how much longer can she last? Surely she can't carry on relying on Instagram forever

I do think her returning to YouTube is a pretty big possibility, but she won't get views, so then what?
Her shite resin "art" (I've got a Fine Art degree so I'm allowed to be cheeky x) wonder will her parents run it as a business like they do her lash one

• Haha

barbses

It’s kind of concerning the amount of people that stand by everything she says and does like it’s gospel. There are girls that follow her look like they are twelve, that is what they are looking up to. Has anyone noticed that? They are so loyal, but not in a good way. Like she posts a tumblr quote and they all lose their minds like queen 🔥

It’s kind of concerning the amount of people that stand by everything she says and does like it’s gospel, there are girls that follow her look like they are twelve. That is what they are looking up to. Has anyone noticed that? They are so loyal. Like she posts a tumblr quote and they all lose their minds like queen

[
I totally agree with you! And I feel like her fans being so up in her ass is resulting from her toxic positivity, about how you gotta love the world, yourself, the people around you and most importantly HER. She is guilt-tripping her fans even before they dare to think about her differently, 'cause how could they dislike her despite the fact that she is so caring and encouraging with them? She accepts everything and everyone, she's just such a lovely bubble of positivity, right? Pure bullshit. It's all an act. All she cares about is the way she's perceived, couldn't give any less shit about the rest of her fans.

barbses

Made the right choice for the first time of her life.

Still wonder though if she’ll ever address the situation and just write a post telling her 14 fans she won’t be online publicly anymore.

Or she might make a comeback in a year saying she’s finally found her ✨ true self ✨ for the hundredth time and gives being an influencer an other shot.

sjhadley

If she thinks she’s suffering now just wait til she has no more of these “savings” lol. Her days as a credible influencer are long gone and she’s going to have a really hard time finding and holding down a real job.

ret12

I never write 'troll' like comments, I try to keep comments logical and constructive - my view is that she never disclosed to the surgeon about her BDD or he would not have performed the surgery otherwise, I also believe this is why she never mentioned she is a social media influencer, again so that the surgeon would not find out about her mental state and specifically, the BDD. I wrote this comment on the Outspoken podcasts instagram page and Dani blocked me as a result. It's quite an interesting case - I can completely understand if she makes a formal complaint about the surgeon as he the results were terrible and very scary, however, she could be in trouble herself for not declaring that she has BDD.

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
Omg don't forget her relationship with Nick that ended badly, closely followed by that slimy guy (I've forgotten his name) that she ended things with like 2 months in after she'd shown him off in her vlogs etc (but, he did apparently introduce her to curry - eh? :confused:) & then getting back with Nick & taking him on her birthday trip to Iceland but being too embarrassed to ever reveal him & admit the fact she'd taken him back 😂 Gold
And let’s not forget when she was all over Michael from love island and kept going on and on about how similar they were; he used her for one vlog and then never spoke to her again 😂 EDIT just saw @Lucia had the exact same thought above

• Haha

Jwishy

Remember she used to use a slimming lens to film her YouTube videos?
And when she photoshopped herself skinnier but it meant the other influencer in the photo looked larger? Think it was on an influencer trip in Aus.

• Haha

Lucia

VIP Member
Ugh yes! Actually gutted I 'discovered' her so late (I think in like 2017/2018) - I've missed out on a good few years' worth of drama lol. Are any of her vlogs still up or did they all get deleted?

Does anyone think she'll ever return to influencing / YouTube etc?
She has hidden so many videos I don't see how she can make money. Her videos were crap quality (imo). She definitely started youtube at the right time for 1 million subs. The drama and personality changes were awesome 😆 🤣. Toms who was her spiritual friend (code one dani 🤔). Her every evolving friendship wheel and Emma leaving not long after they moved in together 😂.

• Haha