Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but Em has unfollowed Dani?
If that's the case - that is a shame as Em seemed very caring - looking after Dani during surgery and looking after Beans when she went away. I hope that she hasn't gone underappreciated. At the same time, we don't know the full story - maybe Dani did find out about things she had been saying about her behind her back, which wouldn't be cool. We won't really know unless its expanded upon.
Although, Dani does have a track record of this happening - and I don't think it will change anytime soon. As she has narcissistic tendencies, I don't think she is able to comprehend that she cannot be everyone's number one focus all the time, people have their own lives and own stressors to deal with. I think maybe she has unrealistic standards when it comes to friendship.
Think ig is being odd, still showing as following for me. Sometimes you've to type the full username. I wouldn't be surprised though if the end of their friendship is coming

Attachments

doodlebug

VIP Member
View attachment 2287829

Lol, her delusional fans admit to coming here. funny that your beloved influencer doesn't even care to tell her fans that she's okay, so you have to visit us instead for updates on her 😘

Anyway the filler lip shelf is ready to house the whole encyclopedia britannica at this rate lol. @ her fans hope you guys weren't dumb enough to be influenzed into getting poor quality lip and chin fillers like your icon x

View attachment 2287844
Is that her bf?

hereforthedrammas

I might be wrong but I don't think you need a mental health check before non-cosmetic surgeries as long as there is an issue prevalent that can be relieved with surgery
Really? Before my neurosurgery I had to fill out a questionnaire, talk to a psychiatrist to make sure I was of sound mind and get the ok from several doctors… I’m just wondering why none of the doctors picked up on her behaviour for this surgery or her breast augmentation last year

hereforthedrammas

The photoshopping is awful, she really can't see how badly she edits herself.

The product shots are awful you can't see the fit or the design properly cos of her stupid pose like take a product pic and crop the head off. Also how expensive are her products
honestly the products aren’t outrageously expensive compared to everything else out there. Defiantly on the higher price if she just outsourced them from a supplier and added the embroidery, but pretty cheap if she made them from scratch (which I really highly doubt)