Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barbses

I don't understand why she covers one side of her face, does anyone know?? I get irritated when i watch her stories!
I think she mentioned that one side of her face is "uglier" than the other and she got bullied for it online or something? She's been doing it for years yet she claims to be this huge advocate for body-positivity. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1

broganlol

VIP Member
Lol guys they rescued another dog…. Ironic considering she one to talk about neglecting animals

it’s been a few weeks since she’s been back; what happened to beans? Already moved on? Looks like it if she already has a tattoo of this new dog that ‘rescued her’
Dear God, I hate it when dogs lick like that, I find it so stressful. Thank god she actually adopted. But am suss cause it's a Instagram brown dog. She was very clever to bring up Beans immediately after .

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Has anyone got any screenshots?

Also, she said she was going to start selling her art at some point... she could use that money to get Beans over? Or better yet, save the poor pup the suffering and leave her with her aunt, she's already got another dog anyway

ret12

I quite liked the idea of a podcast - would definitely listen. She does seem very lost at the moment, but it is surprising just how much your life can change in a year, I'm sure she will find the right direction and pathway in future, and things really do change when you meet the right person. I think being in limbo is just part of being in your twenties to be honest!

• Sick

hereforthedrammas

I wouldn’t call it fighting for her livelihood… she’s not even trying to make content anymore. More like shes just to scared to give it up

lilacs

amber Davies has made a post with nick, confirming they're back together (after apparently splitting up again a few months ago hahah)

can't wait for the next reel of dani with nick featured lol

• Haha

Lucia

VIP Member
Her ex-“best friend/soulmate” Tom reacted to her latest pic 😬😬😬
Omg I remember there "soulmate" he feared in a few vlogs personally think they were bed buddies as he disappeared so quickly and then she wanted to go to London