Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered why she looked so different and almost normal (aside from the chin) but her top lip is so much flatter from dissolving her filler and looks so much better than the nonsense she was rocking before

Reactions: 7
I like the length of her hair and this needed doing for a long time. I can’t tell if it’s the dye job or filter but the pink looks so patchy. Some parts looks super deep pink and others still blonde/ light pink.

Reactions: 8
Not sure on the colour choice but the cut needed doing for a while

Reactions: 6
The problem is that even though she needed a decent chop for a while - she has destroyed the hair she has left due to the bleach etc.

Reactions: 4
She did another Instagram story showing herself bumming on the balcony of her parent’s holiday house, then deleted it. Get a job girl. Oh wait…. good luck getting one with that hair :sneaky:

Her parents would be able to see she’s going through a complete quarter life crisis lol. Imagine what they’re thinking lol.

• Haha
She did another Instagram story showing herself bumming on the balcony of her parent’s holiday house, then deleted it. Get a job girl. Oh wait…. good luck getting one with that hair :sneaky:

Her parents would be able to see she’s going through a complete quarter life crisis lol. Imagine what they’re thinking lol.
I wonder what she spends her days doing?? What is her reason for abandoning YouTube?

Reactions: 5

They've enabled her bad behaviour from the get go (who remembers mumenabler and dadenabler from the gg days? 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually wonder that too; I mean if she’s not on YouTube and she’s not posting quotes on Instagram what does she do all day? There’s only so much time you can play with a dog

• Haha
If Dani wasn't such an awful person & pathalogical liar I would ALMOST feel sorry for her. She's obviously so lost, has no real friends, no qualifications, no 'relevancy', will not easily get a real job. She is over and she's not even 30.

Reactions: 13
yup, and her new friend group that she barged into seem to have dropped her lol they have all been hanging out without her which im sure has her fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really? How do you know they already dropped her?
hahaha idk it for sure but I have seen them on their stories all hanging out with one another but she's never there

she seems to have last hung out for her bday but since then they've all been going out together, even just yesterday or the day before they hung out but no sight or mention of ol wig head

it's unsurprising bc i think they're an established friend group and she just met one or two through bumble and tried to slot herself in, but i don't think it's worked out lol

Reactions: 6
I could be getting confused with other Aussie influencers, they all look the same to me lol
They definitely were friends! I think Dani flew up to see Cartia and they vlogged together, and they also were represented by the same agency for a while, but yeah something went down for sure

Reactions: 3