Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not an influencer anymore and she hasn’t been for a long time; her flowers and dropping everyday and I think she has already given up on the hoodies hasn’t she? She’s changed her bio from entrepreneur and a bunch of other things to if it involves a sunset I’m in

Reactions: 7
She’s not an influencer anymore and she hasn’t been for a long time; her flowers and dropping everyday and I think she has already given up on the hoodies hasn’t she? She’s changed her bio from entrepreneur and a bunch of other things to if it involves a sunset I’m in
somebody tell her that - yet she’s still out here doing the very least with her stupid pinterest word salad captions and posts LOL

has she announced anything on the hoodie front? she could be framing it as a holiday break but i would freaking laugh if she really couldn’t even make it two two drops hahahahaha

• Haha
how long is she going to continue this aimless, bumbling influencer role? she lacks the passion, creativity and likability to succeed lol. that’s why she ditched her gaming and painting, she didn’t have enough drive to work hard in building those side channels up and because she’s not popular enough to have them automatically do amazing, she drops them instead of persevering.

it’s only a matter of time (she prob already knows it deep down though) before she realises her white fox esque hoodies aren’t gonna catapult her into the wild profits that fast fashion garbage brands pull. she also is gonna be too lazy to keep having to do all this work for so little reward. her max profits can’t be more than a couple thousand, surely? considering her set up costs, labour (lol) and sourcing the supposedly sustainably made garments, she can’t be making much money at all

why can’t she just get a job and tuck her dream of staying a useless, freebie grabbing influencer good night? her prime is well and truly over and at the big age of 28, how much longer can she really keep playing the “omg being an adult is so hard and confusing i’m 12 years old and lost heheh!!!” charade (as seen on her stories today)
Everything about this is SO CORRECT!

• Heart
“I can’t believe how short, and bleached and pink it was 12 months ago! 🤯” (her hair) ….what can’t you?!? You did it! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“SoRrY fOr DiSaPpEaRiNg aLL yEaR” 🥴🥴…don’t worry babes, it’s literally fine, we didn’t care! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything about this is SO CORRECT!
It’s been so long since she has had a real job. Who knows if she’s had a real job? I can’t remember seems like she started YouTube when she was a teen? Anyways, there is absolutely noway she could handle an everyday job with a boss to answer to, deadlines and having to physically “work” for a set time.

Reactions: 4
It’s been so long since she has had a real job. Who knows if she’s had a real job? I can’t remember seems like she started YouTube when she was a teen? Anyways, there is absolutely noway she could handle an everyday job with a boss to answer to, deadlines and having to physically “work” for a set time.
Soz boss can’t come in today I need to go silent and have a ✨SeLf CaRe✨ day! That’s all g right? And yes you absolutely still need to pay me! K thanks bye babes ✌🏻✌🏻

Reactions: 3
Omg new personality incoming: introverted Dani!!! Not that you where completely partying it up with a bunch of people a few months ago…. but I guess now that no one wants to hang out with you, that’s the last card to play hey

• Haha
Reactions: 5