Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting that she’s not worried about hiding half her face anymore and I’m assuming the pains all gone too
Hmnn she’s definitely still hiding her face though.. I did some stalking of the brands social media and they use their on site employees to model the clothes. They all seem to show their faces except for our Dan the man! If she’s in them she makes sure it’s covered or allows only for her Dorito shaped chin and jaw line to be shown.

Have you all seen her recent random accumulation of tattoos? The ‘ART’ in red ink is especially quirky and cool because she’s seeeewww different 🤪

I was a little disappointed to find such little trace of her in any sort of tagged photos on Facebook but was pleasantly surprised to discover her brother who looks EXACTLY like the (real) her. It’s like a carbon copy of her if she were her stripped back natural self.

Also attaching a family photo from the beach that gave me a little giggle as you see typical awkward dani being unable to be photographed naturally.. always needs to pop the peace sign lol quirky uwu b*tch!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why’s she fallen off the face of the earth this time?
She hasn’t, apparently she’s got a private page where she’s posting, she’s just stopped being an influencer so she’s abandoned her public page. She has a job with a startup brand and is in a relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Made the right choice for the first time of her life.

Still wonder though if she’ll ever address the situation and just write a post telling her 14 fans she won’t be online publicly anymore.

Or she might make a comeback in a year saying she’s finally found her ✨ true self ✨ for the hundredth time and gives being an influencer an other shot.

Reactions: 10
Oh absolutely, don’t think a startup brand can pay so well for a job so unnecessary that she could rent an apartment in Melbourne, let alone keep up her lifestyle, e.g. new tattoos, big hair changes every 3 weeks, etc.

Don’t get me wrong, nothing wrong if she’s living with her parents, really lucky that she’s able to do that, but just funny how all her squirming around trying to be an influencer just led to nothing.

Reactions: 3
IMG_7159.jpeg

Lol, her delusional fans admit to coming here. funny that your beloved influencer doesn't even care to tell her fans that she's okay, so you have to visit us instead for updates on her 😘

Anyway the filler lip shelf is ready to house the whole encyclopedia britannica at this rate lol. @ her fans hope you guys weren't dumb enough to be influenzed into getting poor quality lip and chin fillers like your icon x

IMG_7160.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2287829

Lol, her delusional fans admit to coming here. funny that your beloved influencer doesn't even care to tell her fans that she's okay, so you have to visit us instead for updates on her 😘

Anyway the filler lip shelf is ready to house the whole encyclopedia britannica at this rate lol. @ her fans hope you guys weren't dumb enough to be influenzed into getting poor quality lip and chin fillers like your icon x

View attachment 2287844
Is that her bf?

tit, thanks all for the updates! I forgot about this thread. Is it going to get locked or can we make a new one? I tried but got muddled...maybe no point seeing as she's taken her triangle face off public viewing :(

Reactions: 1
tit, thanks all for the updates! I forgot about this thread. Is it going to get locked or can we make a new one? I tried but got muddled...maybe no point seeing as she's taken her triangle face off public viewing :(
I would say that as she doesn't seem to be playing anymore and has finally living a life away from the net the thread will die

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder what made her quit Social Media. Her following was something that so many people wish they had but will never get. Feels like wasted potential. Also going from an Influencer income to an employee income must be wild. What she needed was a good therapist instead of leaving a once in a million job opportunity because of her insecurities or irrelevant online haters.

I wonder what made her quit Social Media. Her following was something that so many people wish they had but will never get. Feels like wasted potential. Also going from an Influencer income to an employee income must be wild. What she needed was a good therapist instead of leaving a once in a million job opportunity because of her insecurities or irrelevant online haters.
Hate to break it to you mate but her online following is fake (especially her YouTube), everything she did was a copy of someone else's work, and she is a compulsive liar and victim. She absolutely needed to get off social media because it was destroying her and hopefully she is now healthy enough to be getting therapy and realising what a farce of a life she'd led for the past however many years (minus 2023). Hope that clears things up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe she is in therapy and that’s why she left? It’s clear she was the last person who should be a public figure - what with her mental health struggles and the left side of her face thing. I think it’s good she put herself first and quit social media, moved home etc. Hopefully she’s healed somewhat.

I will say her GG thread was one of the most entertaining. I used to die at “Daniel” and “Dan the Man” 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if anyone still cares but she definitely still goes on her old page because comments have randomly been limited, oh and four elevens is apparently still a thing (don’t get how if she’s working for a competitor.. but you know)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She has a LinkedIn page also, I had a nosey on it on it. Looks like she was working a normal job for a year and has now left…. I wonder if she’s planning a comeback?

• Wow