Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I missed her breakdown. She seems to be getting surgery? Guessing it's for endometriosis?

Never one to waste a good pity me opportunity, she’s really milking this whole surgery thing. How many stories have there been on it now? Now she’s asking for hospital bag recommendations :rolleyes: Normal people would just accept it for what it is and get on with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never one to waste a good pity me opportunity, she’s really milking this whole surgery thing. How many stories have there been on it now? Now she’s asking for hospital bag recommendations :rolleyes: Normal people would just accept it for what it is and get on with it.
What's wrong with her???

Why do I have a hard time believing Dani started her period at age 9? Not that it’s impossible, but it seems unlikely and she’s been known to exaggerate everything

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion name. Dani Manbroken - her personality is being a broken person

Or something, I am not good at the thread name suggestions

Dani Munchausutti
I second this!!
The way she’s gone on and on about this surgery and the language and phrases she’s used is very close to the munchy community tit they post! I lurk the R sites munchuasen ‘spoonies’ and she sounds just like one of them 😂 the whole ‘honouring you body’ and ‘listening to when your body tells you to rest’ is so cringe 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve been in hospital for 3 weeks with an ongoing chronic illness complication with a 6 month old I’m desperate to get home to. The only things I’ve posted about it on my socials is missing my daughter and how cute she is when she comes to visit me. Like give it a break mate.
So many women get this surgery and don’t make a song and dance. They have lives and jobs and families to get back to 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Personally I think it was just an excuse to post a load of pics of herself that she likes, the narcissist

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20221214_153302_com.instagram.android_edit_3654539748592351.jpg

Girl went ham on that teeth whitening filter 🤣🤣🤣 srsly she's glowing in the dark

Of course she wants to have long hair again, what would life be without a proper set of face curtains?
On another note, do you think she'll ditch that godawful Balenciaga bag now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
how long is she going to continue this aimless, bumbling influencer role? she lacks the passion, creativity and likability to succeed lol. that’s why she ditched her gaming and painting, she didn’t have enough drive to work hard in building those side channels up and because she’s not popular enough to have them automatically do amazing, she drops them instead of persevering.

it’s only a matter of time (she prob already knows it deep down though) before she realises her white fox esque hoodies aren’t gonna catapult her into the wild profits that fast fashion garbage brands pull. she also is gonna be too lazy to keep having to do all this work for so little reward. her max profits can’t be more than a couple thousand, surely? considering her set up costs, labour (lol) and sourcing the supposedly sustainably made garments, she can’t be making much money at all

why can’t she just get a job and tuck her dream of staying a useless, freebie grabbing influencer good night? her prime is well and truly over and at the big age of 28, how much longer can she really keep playing the “omg being an adult is so hard and confusing i’m 12 years old and lost heheh!!!” charade (as seen on her stories today)

• Haha
Reactions: 11