Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a native English speaker, but is her accent weird? I speak to so many people from all over the world everyday, also Aussies, but none of them sound like her?

Reactions: 1
I'm not a native English speaker, but is her accent weird? I speak to so many people from all over the world everyday, also Aussies, but none of them sound like her?
In large part affectation.
She likely does have a bit of phrasing and accent on some words that's going to be a bit Northern English, as the accent of your parents can be how you will model your speech, and I believe she was there until she was a pre-teen. Then an Aussie accent as the base of her speech patterns.

When she decided that being English made her special, though, and in particular when she moved to the UK she started putting on an Essex-esque accent.

Reactions: 5
she's dating a psychology grad lol man has his work cut out for him, he must have a serious case of "i can fix her 😩❤"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg spill. You clearly know something we don’t!
TBH i don't know much more than that! i don't want to be a head but i also don't want to say how i know because then Dan the man might go full pentagon and i won't be able to report anything HAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 7
TBH i don't know much more than that! i don't want to be a head but i also don't want to say how i know because then Dan the man might go full pentagon and i won't be able to report anything HAHAH
I’m assuming you’re on her private story… Does she post him? Have you found his profile? Can you give us any clues? 😂

Reactions: 1
Personally I don't give a s*** who she's dating I want to know what the f*** she's doing with her time. There is no way in hell her clothing brand is bringing enough money to live off

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand the point of not posting anything just because you’re dating someone. We did say it would probably be the best thing for her to get offline, but she’s loosing so many followers that brand won’t recover if she looses her ride or die audience

Reactions: 6
I’m assuming you’re on her private story… Does she post him? Have you found his profile? Can you give us any clues? 😂
Yes I know his profile, but it's not public! There's not anything scandalous or worthy of gossiping that I know of. tbh even when dani dated nick I didn't care to really drag him bc his only sin was dating an influenza LOL

I really don't think dani is going to come back. she has been on the decline for so long, she's taken hits from her jeffree star incident, locking beans in the toilet, and her brand totally bleeping nose dived hence the classic abandoning of it. she may pop in to do a "goodbye." YouTube video but she cannot seriously be delusional enough to keep trying

she sometimes has gotten an ok performing tiktok but she really doesn't have a future in this space and hasn't for ages imo lol. she has like 30 beg fans who are in her comments asking if she's ok, and I think it's really dog of her to not bother replying. she definitely gets a sick kick out of the miniscule attention her social leave has brought lmao

I do wonder how she's earning money at this point?? I wonder if she just swallowed her pride and got a "normal" job

Side note does anyone know what her (former?) BFF Emily does for work? She aaaaaaalways seems to be on holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she is a journalist. Creative director 🤑 how the duck did she manage that?
Omg. So confirmation she got a regular job?! Damn. Maybe she won’t be back ever. I guess it’s for the best. Mentally, she wasn’t cut out for social media given her blatant issues. I hope she’s doing better now. Does she still live with her parents?

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she can sell four eleven if she’s working in apparel can she? But the websites still up, that’s dodge

She was featured here

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she can sell four eleven if she’s working in apparel can she? But the websites still up, that’s dodge

She was featured here
Ugh I'm annoyed I didn't screenshot this but just the other day I was looking at the Four Elevens Insta page to see if there had been any posts and there was a very recent comment from someone asking if they were still running because they wanted to order something and the Four Elevens page replied saying yes they were still operating. But now it seems to have been deleted.

Reactions: 3
It’s interesting that she’s not worried about hiding half her face anymore and I’m assuming the pains all gone too

Reactions: 4
I think she is a journalist. Creative director 🤑 how the duck did she manage that?
great find! also LOL she's probably a creative director in the same way molly bleeping mae is, aka vanity title w a small lil scope of work

She probably just queues social media posts and looks for quirky little designs on pinterest for the designer to steal lol. biding her time to try force this brand to do a pity collab with her white fox boutique-esque 'brand'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Must have been in that job a little while as she's featured in their class of 22 insta post from 28 weeks ago!

Agree with people here, don't think she was cut out for being an influencer!

Who else cringes at the fact she made a video with chaaaaldish Michael Griffiths from love Island? She was trying so hard to be someone else 😂

• Haha
In large part affectation.
She likely does have a bit of phrasing and accent on some words that's going to be a bit Northern English, as the accent of your parents can be how you will model your speech, and I believe she was there until she was a pre-teen. Then an Aussie accent as the base of her speech patterns.

When she decided that being English made her special, though, and in particular when she moved to the UK she started putting on an Essex-esque accent.
I still find the fake accent hilarious 😂

Reactions: 3