Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl still gets a kick out of negative attention, she'll never change. She posts about vaccines etc. to provoke people when she’s bored and miserable. Out of alllll the things she could post about, she knows the topic of vaccines is going to get a negative response from a lot of people but she loves blocking people so it's all a game. What else has she got to do with her life these days?

Reactions: 9
She is literally the definition of basic white witch. Stuck in tumblr world. That pink hair looks tit on her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s posts this story and surprise surprise… deletes it less then a minute later
She never got a positive test! She assumes she had Covid, she’ll never know. She went to get tested that time in the UK when she was sick but said they “weren’t testing people her age”. Ever since then she’s been saying “I had Covid”. Now it’s “I have long Covid and it’s ruining my life”. Give it up lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She never got a positive test! She assumes she had Covid, she’ll never know. She went to get tested that time in the UK when she was sick but said they “weren’t testing people her age”. Ever since then she’s been saying “I had Covid”. Now it’s “I have long Covid and it’s ruining my life”. Give it up lol.
Ruining her life how exactly? She never explains things but makes them out to be as dramatic as possible :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Of course she does, she looooves acting like her life is super hard and she has to face all these horrible challenges in her life. She has it so bleeping easy. 27, doesn't work, still lives with her parents in a mansion, plays video games all day. Shut up, Danielle, your life couldn't be any easier.

Reactions: 6
So she claims she had covid, claims to have long covid, had a boob job while being affected by long covid, got her fake tits removed while being affected by long covid, has endometriosis, has hpv, has "a disc issue"... Seeking attention much? She is 27 for fucks sake not bordering 90. Get a grip witch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Girl is a hypochondriac, constantly needs to attention, validation and sympathy other Ana so desperate to be “not like all the other girl” but also seems to jump onto anything that’s trending ( while I don’t agree at all that health issues should be trendy)… mental health, endo, covid. And the toxic positivity is just 🤮🤮🤮. She’s not even slightly convincing

Reactions: 10
Always asking people on her Instagram stories about their regrets, struggles, etc to make her feel better about her own situation. She loves knowing there are people experiencing worse than her.

Reactions: 7
Always asking people on her Instagram stories about their regrets, struggles, etc to make her feel better about her own situation. She loves knowing there are people experiencing worse than her.
I think she does it so she gets ideas of what her next fake illness is going to be…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she is a professional victim

Girl is a hypochondriac, constantly needs to attention, validation and sympathy other Ana so desperate to be “not like all the other girl” but also seems to jump onto anything that’s trending ( while I don’t agree at all that health issues should be trendy)… mental health, endo, covid. And the toxic positivity is just 🤮🤮🤮. She’s not even slightly convincing
She is a classic example of Borderline Personality Disorder

• Wow
I hate how she claims to have suffered with her mental health basically all her life but keeps using the term breakdown so loosely but again, just shows how out of touch with the real world she is. And in the end had a breakdown to wear boots in 31 degrees. Even posted a story about how it's not a good idea and no tit, now she's complaining her ankles are suffering. And I know this doesn't really belong on tattle as it's just her personal tit wardrobe choices, but she's just soooo dim.