Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthedrammas

She’s probably going to just close. Nobody can fulfil orders unless she’s made them ahead of time… which doesn’t exactly sound like slow fashion to me then and would take a lot of planning and effort on her end

• Haha
Reactions: 10

neuphsss

This just screamed Dani Mansutti when she when to Lake Louise

Attachments

• Haha

hereforthedrammas

She doesn’t give a hoot about sustainability, everything she does is to get people on her side by pretending to care about issues that she doesn’t truly care about.

Already dodging questions…
View attachment 1227139

She doesn’t care about sustainability, black lives matter, people trying to get home from overseas, other people’s mental health - she only cares about her own.

Imagine using “all your life savings” on getting a boob job, then “all your life savings” to fix the botched job, then “all your life savings” to move back to Australia, then “all your life savings” to fly Beans back. But then somehow having more life savings to have shelves and shelves of stock, an embroidery machine and everything that needs to go with it, packaging for shipping.

How do people not see what a joke she is…..
You should have replied with ‘but since the website isn’t live yet, can you answer the question. Customers ethically have the right to know before they view your site’ if she’s starting a business she can’t dodge these questions

Lola Ruby

"I urge everyone who's thinking of doing something in their life but feels too scared - this is your sign to do it." Yeah easy for you to say when you already have a built-in following of close to 400K followers on Instagram, meaning even if just 0.5% of those poor saps decide to buy your overpriced tat that's still nearly 2000 sales, plus you obviously still have plenty of $$$ from your influencer days (even though you've apparently gone through your 'life savings' at least 5 times now) plus the bank of Mummy and Daddy to fall back on. Come off it. Tone Deaf Dan strikes again

Reactions: 9

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
First off, why is she constantly banging on about how much things cost her? A few months ago you were moaning that you were broke and now you have excessive amounts of money to spend whilst NOT WORKING? It's embarrassing to parade around that you're spending mummy and daddy's money and doing absolutely fuck all with your life, god she makes me sick with her privilege

Attachments

• Haha

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Again with the pity party bullshit - "my last supper"??? You're not fucking dying Dani, you're CHOOSING to move away from all your friends and making it seem like you had no other choice - the only reason you're moving back to Aus is to mummy and daddy can pay for your disgusting Balenciagas instead of you having to fork out from your minimal tiny savings 🥺 ... oh wait, that's mummy and daddy's money too!

Why can't she just do something without making out like she's the most disadvantaged person in the world? Fuck offffffffff

Attachments

• Sick

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think she is a journalist. Creative director 🤑 how the fuck did she manage that?
Omg. So confirmation she got a regular job?! Damn. Maybe she won’t be back ever. I guess it’s for the best. Mentally, she wasn’t cut out for social media given her blatant issues. I hope she’s doing better now. Does she still live with her parents?

Jwishy

Yeah but she also showed the street name on her walk
yeah the street is in Rye that’s why I said it looks like she’s moved into the family holiday house. Looked like she had perhaps set up some sort of art corner (spoiler - her surprise she’s been working on will just be her selling her art.

• Haha

Slaykay

Chatty Member
God she talks shit. Didn’t she spend all her savings on her boob job and then flying home to mummy because it was botched. And the multiple posts about not making any money and doing it all for her stabs 🤮…. No Dani you do it for you because you need constant validation and have lived your whole like through socials so wouldn’t even know how to maintain a real life friendship!

• Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
She has the worst dress sense out of any influencer I’ve ever known. Like zero clue how to put an outfit together! Her fillers make her look hamster-like, bloated and old

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
she is a professional victim

Girl is a hypochondriac, constantly needs to attention, validation and sympathy other Ana so desperate to be “not like all the other girl” but also seems to jump onto anything that’s trending ( while I don’t agree at all that health issues should be trendy)… mental health, endo, covid. And the toxic positivity is just 🤮🤮🤮. She’s not even slightly convincing
She is a classic example of Borderline Personality Disorder

• Wow

hereforthedrammas

I guess the absence on social media means she’s in hotel quarantine again….. I wonder why she’s not putting it all over social media, she was happy to profit of BLM

shh77

VIP Member
Ok so we spent our “life savings” but asking for recs for tattoo artists (obvi looking for a ‘gifted’ service here but still) and now we’re back off to England - having parents support your frivolous lifestyle…must be nice

Jwishy

She’s mentally insane, always has been, always will be. “I have no money” she says with a fresh set of lash extensions. “Feel bad for me I’m living off my savings”... lol she’s so out of touch with reality it’s laughable. The people who look up to her must be as mentally messed up as she is.
shes so out of touch that she thinks regular people have an entire years worth of savings to live off which includes holidays etc. I wish she would just disappear already.