Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf has she done to her face? She looks worse than ever and that’s going some. Why would she go to Dubai during a global pandemic when pregnant and with 4 kids?! Isn’t Dubai on the red list? The boys are so handsome but the little one looks like his father god help him. Horrible, horrible person this one. Can’t believe she still makes the trash pages!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf has she done to her face? She looks worse than ever and that’s going some. Why would she go to Dubai during a global pandemic when pregnant and with 4 kids?! Isn’t Dubai on the red list? The boys are so handsome but the little one looks like his father god help him. Horrible, horrible person this one. Can’t believe she still makes the trash pages!
It’s Amber now so if you’ve been double jabbed you don’t need to isolate so no hotel quarantine either

Her love for Dubai outweighs any worries about safety in travelling whilst pregnant. I bet the genes come through strong in the little girl too

Reactions: 8
It’s Amber now so if you’ve been double jabbed you don’t need to isolate so no hotel quarantine either

Her love for Dubai outweighs any worries about safety in travelling whilst pregnant. I bet the genes come through strong in the little girl too
Is she double jabbed? I thought she was an anti vaxx nutter lol

Reactions: 4
Is she double jabbed? I thought she was an anti vaxx nutter lol
she would only need to isolate at home if she isn’t not in a hotel anymore

I know Liz is an antivax nutter not sure about Danielle, happy to inject stuff into her face though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ive been blocked on IG for saying she is always begging for freebies and easy to take pictures of your son's birthday get up when you beg for all the freebies and she makes no effort herself,not surprised on the block really :) :)

Reactions: 9
And these are the same pap shots she was in tears over, 2 weeks ago 🤦‍♀️

Do you reckon she thinks that they’re flogging her genuine stuff?! Thick as mince 🤣
She knows I’m sure but why try and make out you ya husband and your kids are all head to toe dripping in designer stuff when I’m reality it’s all knockoffs

Reactions: 7
Why’s she so sad this is her last ever pregnancy didn’t she say if it was a boy she would try again for a girl! She’s just the worst attention seeker you’ll ever come across, mammalloyds been really quiet of late don’t have think she’s usually on 1 trying to rub peoples faces in there fake lives and saying how jealous we all are of how good Danielle looks bla bla bla

Reactions: 2
the old hatchet mamma Lloyd has been abroad with husband and i think grandaughter she has posted a little on IG

she probably has not posted much as does not want to draw attention to her disability and running after her GD she is still very young,scared the DWP will stop or asses her money if she is looking well,we can but hope 😀 😀

Reactions: 4
If Danielle's got a house worth millions why's she got her ma claiming off the state 🥴

Reactions: 5
Well what was the gruesome wounds on You're stomach all about? And the belly button being re arranged for?

the old hatchet mamma Lloyd has been abroad with husband and i think grandaughter she has posted a little on IG

she probably has not posted much as does not want to draw attention to her disability and running after her GD she is still very young,scared the DWP will stop or asses her money if she is looking well,we can but hope 😀 😀
Does she claim benifits living how she does think I’ll quit my job and claim too 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What an absolute ******! Not even had a c section? What kind of comment is that? How on earth is she comparing a c section to plastic surgery? 🤣🤣🤣 no but you’ve been under the knife for your tits love but noooooo not a c section! 😆😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 9
What an absolute ******! Not even had a c section? What kind of comment is that? How on earth is she comparing a c section to plastic surgery? 🤣🤣🤣 no but you’ve been under the knife for your tits love but noooooo not a c section! 😆😆😆😆😆
Just shows her mentality 😆 I still wanna know why she was cut to bits down her stomach and her belly button was moved up

Reactions: 3
If Danielle's got a house worth millions why's she got her ma claiming off the state 🥴

because they are greedy and her house is not worth millions
Daniel and the electrician havent got any money they begg for furniture/clothes/cars even a weekly clean at the house but they havent got money but when you spend your whole life getting freebies i guess you dont need much money

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.