Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted about being gifted a lot of pink baby stuff from a boutique I regularly shop at. Wounded. I’ll no longer buy from there. Shame as it’s an independent boutique with beautiful niche stuff. Wah.
I’m the same about stuff like that. There is a shop that sells a lot of hand made clothes that i love but she bums Mrs Hinch so hard it makes me not want to buy any more

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m the same; I refuse to buy from companies that gift stuff to influencers. Why should we all fork out for their products when they’re giving freebies to Z Listers and Instagrammers all the time?

Reactions: 15
Danielle was pretty pre-surgery (albeit an ugly inside) but this boy seems to have a very strong set of genes from his Father. Bless him.
She is probably hoping the baby girl will have her first face. Imagine if the dad’s genes are strong again!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, she looks awful in that picture. Her face is distorted, stretched and filled with those grotesque rubbery lips as the final touch.
She looked fine to start with, nothing special but fine (and her target audience wasn’t looking at her face anyway).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is probably hoping the baby girl will have her first face. Imagine if the dad’s genes are strong again!😆
Unfortunately it looks like the Dad’s genes have come through this time too.

She posted some pictures of her scan photos and all of her ‘fans’ were commenting that the new baby was the double of Ronnie.

Her husband makes my skin crawl every time I see a phot of him - there is definitely something ‘off’ with him but Danielle seems to think that he is a catch 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately it looks like the Dad’s genes have come through this time too.

She posted some pictures of her scan photos and all of her ‘fans’ were commenting that the new baby was the double of Ronnie.

Her husband makes my skin crawl every time I see a phot of him - there is definitely something ‘off’ with him but Danielle seems to think that he is a catch 🤮🤮
Omg he makes my skin crawl too, he’s vile, every time I see him I can’t help but remember the ‘leaked’ video and “I’m bleeping you dead fast” Christ, I’d rather sort myself out than have that on top of me 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
To be fair, he could be a multimillionaire Brad Pitt, but any bloke that likes shoving pringles up no mans land is 100% off the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg he makes my skin crawl too, he’s vile, every time I see him I can’t help but remember the ‘leaked’ video and “I’m bleeping you dead fast” Christ, I’d rather sort myself out than have that on top of me 😂😂😂
Ahaha I’ve never seen this video but what a bizarre thing to say mid doing the deed, it’s not very sexy is it?!

He looks like a deformed weasel with a haircut. I feel so bad for the little one as he’s his double. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yuuuur dirtyyyyy cunnnt.. and then she had to finish herself off 😭 God love them kids they must be bullied so badly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Fooookin hell!! Halloween has arrived kids!
Lolllll I thought her amazing new skin care range got rid of all her pigmentation ? Most us women have it and especially while pregnant it can get worse but don’t use filters lying to people saying this amazing product has worked ! Clearly it has not !!!

She looks awful in the picture on this news story, really highlights how much work she has done in her face 😲
duck me she looks terrible!! Not sure if they are actually her fanny lips on her face as her skin looks so tight on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
going to a restaurant that charges £100 for a burger ? How does that work out with a unemployed person? I don’t understand? Did they get a free meal or something because they eat her husband inhales his food I’m guessing it’s around the 1k mark for there bill!!! H s like a lost puppy who’s just found food 🤣😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's not unemployed. Getting fucked up every orifice by punters brings lots of moolah in ££££££££££

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t think her repulsive husband has done a day’s work since he met Danielle. He seems very happy to ponce of her and doesn’t seem to care what she does to bring the money in. He really hit the jackpot when he hooked up with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.