Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive met her a few times. Find it all so weird. She claims her kid gets bullied at school because all the other kids are jealous of how beautiful she is. Odd behaviour
I live (or lived now she's down-sized her house) 5 minutes away from here so saw her quite often in Mere Green shopping or in certain beauty salons and was always struck by how bad her skin was, pock mocked, dry, over exposure to the sun so she looks years older than she is, those stupid lips would have your eyes out, with cheap tattoos on the backs of her shoulders I seem to remember, cheap knock-off clothing (you can tell the real thing to Dubai fakes) and the most foul language.
Last time I saw her was with her mom just before the holidays finished carrying Poundland/Pep carrier bags whilst a friend was taking photos of her walking towards her car, keep stopping, walking backwards and starting again. Fellow residents in Sutton Coldfield had looks of disgust on their faces as the pair of them cackled and screamed pretending to have fun. Got to her car before I saw she was parked half on, half off the pavement on yellow lines. Vile specimen, I feel sorry for the kids, they go to a lovely private school but you'll only ever be as intelligent as the folks you have around you as that's the level of conversation you'll encounter, plastic surgery, freebie holidays and his 'dealing' business will be all they know.

Omg attention seeking post!
Good Hope is nearer to her house with an A&E and Maternity Department, why would she go to Heartlands which is 30 mins away...?

I thought all her new skin care got rid of this pigmentation ? How come she’s still got it on her before pic before her facial 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
She tried getting an appointment with my beautician who turned her down, she said she didn't want her business associated with her or people thinking it was her who'd messed her face up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Was she really? What was her story?
sorry I didn't see the notification for this.
If I recall correctly(and don't ask me how I remember this tit😂), the feature was about how her bf was a wrongen and was violent, but she triumphed over him in the end by entering beauty contests with the support of her mam. Couple of years later she was doing the rounds as a celebrity having ensnared the likes of Teddy Sheringham and I remembered it was her

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder why she never sticks with the same management ? Always changing them, or may be they let her go coz she’s got duck all to write about other than being pregnant and poor me I fainted 😆
I shouldn't think she makes them any money

Reactions: 11
Can't see why PR companies aren't queuing up for a washed up racist slag. Pringles ad campaign surely in the pipeline?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aren't Unleashed Talent the ones that work with A+ list superstars such as Lauren Goodger?!?!?! Danielle really is going up in the world :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It’s that Craig guy who looks like a bollock, and represents Marnie Simpson - thus showing himself on Geordie Shore OG’s frequently.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s doing a voice over for this video about where to buy his clothes. Poor sod has no say whatsoever in it and unwittingly poses away oblivious to the fact that his Mother is a fame hungry and money obsessed monster.
What about some footwear while she was at it. Pathetic.

Reactions: 1
She posted about being gifted a lot of pink baby stuff from a boutique I regularly shop at. Wounded. I’ll no longer buy from there. Shame as it’s an independent boutique with beautiful niche stuff. Wah.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.