Danielle Lloyd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked Elizabeth under her recent pic of her and Jamie have split up and she’s deleted it. Definitely something going on there, I thought after their volatile relationship of the past they were actually settled. Hope she only paid the deposit on the wedding dress
They did seem to be settled for a while which was unusual for them but it looks like they have split again . No stories of her eating in bed for a while and that had become quite a thing !

Why has that elizabeth not got her own thread? She is so cringey the way she goes on. Like yeah her kids pretty but so is mine. Everyones kid is pretty to them. She goes on like shes absolutely un real 😧
This is deffo something to do with Danielle slagging off her kid and she’s trying to prove a point. It’s way OTT abs obvious it’s a point she’s trying to prove to someone.

Reactions: 2
Why has that elizabeth not got her own thread? She is so cringey the way she goes on. Like yeah her kids pretty but so is mine. Everyones kid is pretty to them. She goes on like shes absolutely un real 😧
THIS!! The woman is unhinged, completely narcissistic & drama central - a walking, talking Tattle thread surely!! And yeah, her kid is pretty, don’t think she’s that much of a head turner if I’m completely honest, but the constant “DNA GOALS” comments are ridiculous! Especially bizarre when she seems keen to ram down people’s throats at every available opportunity that Jamie is “Daddy”…

Reactions: 7
THIS!! The woman is unhinged, completely narcissistic & drama central - a walking, talking Tattle thread surely!! And yeah, her kid is pretty, don’t think she’s that much of a head turner if I’m completely honest, but the constant “DNA GOALS” comments are ridiculous! Especially bizarre when she seems keen to ram down people’s throats at every available opportunity that Jamie is “Daddy”…
Ooooo shall we get the popcorn ready here or what? 😅 definitely somebody who knows Lizzie this 😀

Reactions: 4
Ooooo shall we get the popcorn ready here or what? 😅 definitely somebody who knows Lizzie this 😀
Ive met her a few times. Find it all so weird. She claims her kid gets bullied at school because all the other kids are jealous of how beautiful she is. Odd behaviour

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Liz is an absolute fruit loop. Thinks she's some sort of aficionado of epidemiology with her vaccine rants but spells literally "litually" 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god I agree them versachie outfits are hideous! The poor eldest aswell habing to wear that with his baby brothers, she’s been on story’s crying that the dailymail have wrote a bad piece on her she’s crying because she’s tried really hard this last pregnancy not to need surgery after giving birth is this woman for real crying over that ! And let’s not forget they tip the daily mail off so it’s her own fault

Reactions: 6
Those pretend abs she has (sculpted fat) look absolutely ridiculous now that she has a baby bump. Such a silly, silly woman.

• Haha
Crying and upset because of the comments, not because of the article. Not being funny the way she hyped it up at the start, it being an awful terrible article, I was thinking jeez what was said and then she said they have written she has had surgery? So what who cares, that’s not that bad...then it becomes apparent the real reason she is upset is because the comments were probably not what she was expecting

Reactions: 4
Crying and upset because of the comments, not because of the article. Not being funny the way she hyped it up at the start, it being an awful terrible article, I was thinking jeez what was said and then she said they have written she has had surgery? So what who cares, that’s not that bad...then it becomes apparent the real reason she is upset is because the comments were probably not what she was expecting
She has gotten herself into a victim mindset from a very young age (I remember she was in TakeaBreak magazine before being a celeb) and it's now her whole identity. She is a perpetual crying victim.

• Wow
At least if she falls forward her lips will protect her bump.

Administering filers should be illegal if pregnant and I say this as some who has them! Those bad boys look recent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She has gotten herself into a victim mindset from a very young age (I remember she was in TakeaBreak magazine before being a celeb) and it's now her whole identity. She is a perpetual crying victim.
Wow THIS!! That’s spot on she’s gotten herself in to a victim mindset from a young age 10000%!! And then her mom is her enabler to top it off, I was also waiting for this big drama to unfold in her story’s for her to say she said Iv had surgery and I haven’t Iv only had this this this and that 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ And I’m trying my best to not gain weight with this baby so I won’t need more surgery is she for real 😧 I just can’t deal with her 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.