Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think she dressed so nicely but I’m struggling with these outfits nowadays 😟

Reactions: 6
That did cross my mind 🤣 is she that intelligent though?
Naaah is she duck!! She just can't spell for tit. When she does them weird head tilt boomerangs, if you listen closely you can hear her one brain cell knocking around in her skull

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Naaah is she duck!! She just can't spell for tit. When she does them weird head tilt boomerangs, if you listen closely you can hear her one brain cell knocking around in her skull
Her phone has prob stored the wrong spelling she's written it that often, so it keeps popping up and she doesn't check it the pillock 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's gotta be 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Guys I love her. I know she’s a muppet and her stories are so boring sometimes but there’s something about her that makes me feel we might be kindred spirits. I feel like the difference is I don’t record my boring life for the gram 😹

I agree though, her outfits have been bleeping DREADFUL in the last 6 months

Reactions: 13
Guys I love her. I know she’s a muppet and her stories are so boring sometimes but there’s something about her that makes me feel we might be kindred spirits. I feel like the difference is I don’t record my boring life for the gram 😹

I agree though, her outfits have been bleeping DREADFUL in the last 6 months
Everyone loves to watch a car crash hun! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s just me but when I go on holiday I like to relax, sleep in, stay up late. She’s still scheduled-early to bed/ early up, coffee, boomerang etc

Reactions: 4
Maybe it’s just me but when I go on holiday I like to relax, sleep in, stay up late. She’s still scheduled-early to bed/ early up, coffee, boomerang etc
Cos she's doing it for the gram. She has to keep it up for all her loyal (Brazilian) followers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.