Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when her kitchen was being done she said they took money out the house and remortgaged so more then likely it's credit cards and loans and sofa on buy now pay later .

Just going to leave these here because they’ll be deleted as soon as she sobers up
Bingo wings

You can get sofas on finance too! So she may just be paying like £30 a month for her sofa instead of outright. I know this because I’m poor and my sofa is on finance, ok cheers xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I broke my brain typing that. :LOL:
Hahaha my comment wasn’t to you 😂 to her outfit!

You can get sofas on finance too! So she may just be paying like £30 a month for her sofa instead of outright. I know this because I’m poor and my sofa is on finance, ok cheers xxx
My sofa is also on finance. Why would I pay it outright when it’s interest free? 😂

Reactions: 8
me too matey, poor people party 🎉

Reactions: 4
I remember when her kitchen was being done she said they took money out the house and remortgaged so more then likely it's credit cards and loans and sofa on buy now pay later .

Bingo wings
Thought we were above commenting on people’s weight and appearance on here 🤔

Reactions: 2
She is pretty monotone and I can’t forgive her sense of style or slow cooker dog meatesque concoctions. But, I do actually like her so much more than all the other insta whores.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She needs to take off the fringed trotters because they make her legs looks AWFUL.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.