Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahhahahahaha 69! Lollllllllllll. Can’t imagine someone as vanilla as Danielle even knowing what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SERIOUSLY HOW DO THEY DO IT!!

I’ve just watched her mind numbingly monotone stories today...

January they went to Brussels for her 30th pretty sure she had a Rolex as her 30th present. Croatia and Italy for 3 weeks, Dubai for 1 week and 1 week to Prague and Berlin in December. They renovated their living room, that sofa was £4K alone, and then a weekend away in London for their anniversary. Plus the new LV handbag she’s had this year and the other gross stuff like the gucci shoes we all know and love... and then the rest, Cus that’s only what she’s told us about!

My sister and her partner are mortgage advisers, for another bank but her basic is £30k, and his £32k, they started in Dec and June last year. Mortgage payments are £600 and they have no outgoings apart from this, no loans or anything, own cars outright. I know this because I’ve asked her... they can both save £800 a month each because they have no outgoings. That’s £19k a year. I’d imagine Danielle has a small mortgage because she lives up north. But even so, my sister said when I showed her what Danielle spends on trips etc that the money they save wouldn’t be enough to do everything I’ve listed that Danielle and her husband have done/bought. I know Danielle has worked at her bank for 5 years but her salary won’t be that much more than my sister, especially as she’s up north.

Does she really get that much money from protein world and buttons? Someone please shed some light on this!!!!
Maybe she is savvy with her money? She spends weeks and weeks planning her holidays, after all.

An example - I work hard but I’m not on an excessive amount living in the midlands, I own a fiat 500, my little home with a small mortgage (around £300 per month), no loans and no children. I’ve been on 4 holidays this year (Budapest, Belgium, Spain and Greece) and I’m off to the Caribbean at Christmas - yes that probably is excessive to most people, but until I have children (if I ever do) I have no reason not to do nice things and I think it’s fair for Dani to do so too... she may be dreary coffee boomerang gym spicentice... but she’s alright.

Ps. Controversial but I actually love the colour of her living room 😹😹😹 my partner has banned me from painting ours that colour. The emerald city.

Maybe she’s a secret sexy witch in her seedy lounge?

Imagine her in suspenders trying to be real fire fit and then running out on Benjo half way through a blowj to see to the slewwwwcoookkkeeerrrrrrrrrrr

• Haha
Well said.
First time posting as I will be honest..I'm a lurker.
She is very boring and her content is bland but I remember her posting a q&a about not having children she mentioned her mother died when she was 3 years old. Now as someone who's mother passed away at a very young age also, I can't see why her and her partner are being picked on for not wanting children! Anyways even passing what happened to her why even critique her for not wanting children? It's their decision! I'm not a fan of hers at all but the comments regarding her and children is unfair

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is very boring and her content is bland but I remember her posting a q&a about not having children she mentioned her mother died when she was 3 years old. Now as someone who's mother passed away at a very young age also, I can't see why her and her partner are being picked on for not wanting children! Anyways even passing what happened to her why even critique her for not wanting children? It's their decision! I'm not a fan of hers at all but the comments regarding her and children is unfair
Agree, but this discussion has been had before earlier on in the thread!

Reactions: 2
To be honest I care and am more invested in the state of her feet from wearing flat fashion trainers for a huge hike in Italy, the hideous slip ons when her feet were swollen to 8 times their normal size, or wearing DMs for the very first time to go on a big day out, than I do about her choices about having or not having children.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree, but I said this in the other thread and someone was triggered by it. 😂

Fancy a woman not wanting children. :rolleyes:🤷‍♀️

To be honest I care and am more invested in the state of her feet from wearing flat fashion trainers for a huge hike in Italy, the hideous slip ons when her feet were swollen to 8 times their normal size, or wearing DMs for the very first time to go on a big day out, than I do about her choices about having or not having children.
Yeah she makes some odd choices! Her feet looked really uncomfortable in Italy!

One thing I do struggle to understand, how come her nails are always in need of an infill? Week after week they need filling! Does she put them on too far forwards?!

I don’t think anyone is saying that she should have children, I think they just meant if she had them , her lifestyle would most likely change. But she doesn’t so she can focus on living her life the way she wants. Each to their own 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
To be fair to her, mine are like this.
My nails grow at a crazy rate, within a few days they look like they need an infill. However hers always look a bit naff.

Reactions: 3
I also reckon she’s had that current set of nails on for around 3-4 weeks so is most likely due to have them done again!
this dark set are particularly hideous though!

Looks like she isn’t using the Nuskin anymore now she’s stocked up on Kiel’s ! She’ll be tagging them soon and begging for a collaboration 🙄

She’s got a realllly busy day off today, she’s getting her hair done and also got to take the dog for a walk and got PT at 5pm!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s got a realllly busy day off today, she’s getting her hair done and also got to take the dog for a walk and got PT at 5pm!
I chuckled at this myself 😂😂😂 she's like a teenager.

She went to the cinema the other day, done shopping etc basically a day of leisure and she "couldn't wait to get home for a chill on the sofa" 😂😂😂😂

Meanwhile I'm trying to catch up on tattle whilst taking a tit, which should be my chill time, but have a 5 year old hammering down the bathroom door.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did you guys know she is going to Dubai?! I can’t believe she hasn’t mentioned it before 🤷🏻‍♀️

I get it, holidays are exciting but I have never seen someone who drones on and on about her holidays so much 😴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.