Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not commented on this thread before but I just watched her stories she’s made Bolognese in the slow cooker last night and making curry today.... if you look at the slow cooker I don’t think she’s washed the pot? She’s put Passata chicken and spices in but there is stuff all round the edge which looks suspiciously like the bolognese 🤔🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’ve not commented on this thread before but I just watched her stories she’s made Bolognese in the slow cooker last night and making curry today.... if you look at the slow cooker I don’t think she’s washed the pot? She’s put Passata chicken and spices in but there is stuff all round the edge which looks suspiciously like the bolognese 🤔🤮
The amount of time she cooks things for I’m surprised she doesn’t have to use a chisel and hammer to get the remnants off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she so bleeping boring but has all these followers? Maybe they’re there for the drunk stories like we all (mostly) are.

Reactions: 5
I noticed it too 🤢

• Sick
I don’t eat meat and I don’t have a slow cooker so I’m asking out of pure ignorance- how long should things reasonably be cooked for? I think mince is one of those things that you let simmer for about 30 minutes and it’s ready, right? So it must be pretty mushy after 10 hours?

Reactions: 1
Why is she so bleeping boring but has all these followers? Maybe they’re there for the drunk stories like we all (mostly) are.
She is actually getting so much worst on the boring front. You can guarantee her story will consist of one of the following -

- What her plans are for the day 😴
- Protein World ad 😴
- Spice n tice ad 😴
- Worlds longest slow cooker recipe 😴
- Gym boomerang 😴
- A facemask story 😴
- A bathbomb boomerang 😴
- A slight head tilt boomerang 😴
- The same dull story of her putting a coffee pod in a machine that we have seen 1000 times 🤦🏼‍♀️😴😴😴😴

And then once in a blue moon, if we are lucky..
- A cringey drunken story where she talks about mcdonalds and she becomes the most entertaining person on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is actually getting so much worst on the boring front. You can guarantee her story will consist of one of the following -

- What her plans are for the day 😴
- Protein World ad 😴
- Spice n tice ad 😴
- Worlds longest slow cooker recipe 😴
- Gym boomerang 😴
- A facemask story 😴
- A bathbomb boomerang 😴
- A slight head tilt boomerang 😴
- The same dull story of her putting a coffee pod in a machine that we have seen 1000 times 🤦🏼‍♀️😴😴😴😴

And then once in a blue moon, if we are lucky..
- A cringey drunken story where she talks about mcdonalds and she becomes the most entertaining person on Instagram 😂
Monotone? Check
Protein? Check
Orange filter? Check
Slow cooker? Check
Boomerangs? Check
Gharish outfit? Check

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t eat meat and I don’t have a slow cooker so I’m asking out of pure ignorance- how long should things reasonably be cooked for? I think mince is one of those things that you let simmer for about 30 minutes and it’s ready, right? So it must be pretty mushy after 10 hours?
Correct.

Has anyone noticed that Danielle likes all of her own pictures! Is that a thing??
Sadly this is definitely a thing! I used to know someone who did social media for a business and he always said that you should like your own pics. So cringe!!!

I hate mince in a slow cooker, beef stew is lush and probably needs 8 hours on low. Mind you the way Danielle cooks, you'd end up with a mince, chicken and beef combo :sick:

What is she wearing and moaning about going out when she can stay at home . No one is forcing her to go the gym and the way she talks about having a cold is so dramatic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a selfish bleep she is. Feels so sick. Full of cold. Oh I know I’ll go to a kids indoor play area and spread my germs to all those poor kids. DICK

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.