Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SERIOUSLY HOW DO THEY DO IT!!

I’ve just watched her mind numbingly monotone stories today...

January they went to Brussels for her 30th pretty sure she had a Rolex as her 30th present. Croatia and Italy for 3 weeks, Dubai for 1 week and 1 week to Prague and Berlin in December. They renovated their living room, that sofa was £4K alone, and then a weekend away in London for their anniversary. Plus the new LV handbag she’s had this year and the other gross stuff like the gucci shoes we all know and love... and then the rest, Cus that’s only what she’s told us about!

My sister and her partner are mortgage advisers, for another bank but her basic is £30k, and his £32k, they started in Dec and June last year. Mortgage payments are £600 and they have no outgoings apart from this, no loans or anything, own cars outright. I know this because I’ve asked her... they can both save £800 a month each because they have no outgoings. That’s £19k a year. I’d imagine Danielle has a small mortgage because she lives up north. But even so, my sister said when I showed her what Danielle spends on trips etc that the money they save wouldn’t be enough to do everything I’ve listed that Danielle and her husband have done/bought. I know Danielle has worked at her bank for 5 years but her salary won’t be that much more than my sister, especially as she’s up north.

Does she really get that much money from protein world and buttons? Someone please shed some light on this!!!!

Reactions: 1
SERIOUSLY HOW DO THEY DO IT!!

I’ve just watched her mind numbingly monotone stories today...

January they went to Brussels for her 30th pretty sure she had a Rolex as her 30th present. Croatia and Italy for 3 weeks, Dubai for 1 week and 1 week to Prague and Berlin in December. They renovated their living room, that sofa was £4K alone, and then a weekend away in London for their anniversary. Plus the new LV handbag she’s had this year and the other gross stuff like the gucci shoes we all know and love... and then the rest, Cus that’s only what she’s told us about!

My sister and her partner are mortgage advisers, for another bank but her basic is £30k, and his £32k, they started in Dec and June last year. Mortgage payments are £600 and they have no outgoings apart from this, no loans or anything, own cars outright. I know this because I’ve asked her... they can both save £800 a month each because they have no outgoings. That’s £19k a year. I’d imagine Danielle has a small mortgage because she lives up north. But even so, my sister said when I showed her what Danielle spends on trips etc that the money they save wouldn’t be enough to do everything I’ve listed that Danielle and her husband have done/bought. I know Danielle has worked at her bank for 5 years but her salary won’t be that much more than my sister, especially as she’s up north.

Does she really get that much money from protein world and buttons? Someone please shed some light on this!!!!
She was making £500 a month of Skinny Coffee alone not including the meat company, spice and tice and whatever else she had.
When I started working from home and didn't pay my train travel out every month that saved me £500 which made a huge difference to my lifestyle so if she was getting more than that plus her disposable income from her day job thats how she is affording it haha

She was making £500 a month of Skinny Coffee alone not including the meat company, spice and tice and whatever else she had.
When I started working from home and didn't pay my train travel out every month that saved me £500 which made a huge difference to my lifestyle so if she was getting more than that plus her disposable income from her day job thats how she is affording it haha
So basically it pays off to be a boring monotone dim insta Account. Stupid people falling for her ads! Wonder what she gets from 21 buttons affiliate links!

So basically it pays off to be a boring monotone dim insta Account. Stupid people falling for her ads! Wonder what she gets from 21 buttons affiliate links!
It’s between 4%-6% of the cost of each item purchased apparently.

Yes basically!! She did slimming world got a woman’s health article and bought loads of followers. Simple.

Do they need to declare the sponsors/affiliate links etc as extra earnings or is it not like that so can be tax free?

Reactions: 2
Her husband is a bank manager so probably earning a lot of money .
I know he works for Halifax as well but I thought he was also a mortgage adviser? Seeing as he has Tuesdays off work with her and bank managers work Monday to Friday? Unless she’s said that? Weird

Her husband is a bank manager so probably earning a lot of money .
Depends on the size of the branch. I used to work in a bank and my manager was for a medium category branch and he was on £36k. I had another that was the largest in our region and he was on £70k - he had managed branches for 10+ years to get to that level (part of the same banking group as our monotone friend so I would assume similar pay rates). Also for hers I’d surprised if she touched £30k - again going off salaries in a similar area to me and I was there around the time Danielle would have qualified. Big money in banks only comes from long term staff with 20+ years service, on old contracts, and when you move to corporate/wealth management/head office.

Reactions: 4
Omg I cannot BEAR it when people whinge and moan about having a cold on Instagram. Grow up man! duck sake. And this might be the parent in me talking so I’m jealous here but she’s just put a story up of her bath bomb or whatever the duck it is and captioned it “me time”. Isn’t all of her time “me time”??? And bleeping whinging about having a bad nights sleep. duck off.

Reactions: 12
Omg I cannot BEAR it when people whinge and moan about having a cold on Instagram. Grow up man! duck sake. And this might be the parent in me talking so I’m jealous here but she’s just put a story up of her bath bomb or whatever the duck it is and captioned it “me time”. Isn’t all of her time “me time”??? And bleeping whinging about having a bad nights sleep. duck off.
Haha I thought exactly the same when she put “me time”. It’s like when she says she has a busy day planned of meal planning and watching Netflix - she will get a shock if she does have children one day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How times have changed. It was only 3 years ago that she was on twitter asking Halifax when her consolidation loan would be in her bank... now here she is with tasteless designer bags, hideous shoes, a living room for the colour blind and 46 holidays a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How times have changed. It was only 3 years ago that she was on twitter asking Halifax when her consolidation loan would be in her bank... now here she is with tasteless designer bags, hideous shoes, a living room for the colour blind and 46 holidays a month.
Interesting! Might be more smoke and mirrors then first thought 😂

For real, did you find her on Twitter! Any other interesting titbits?

I think she is too greedy and me me me to have a child .

She has previously said she doesn't want children, probably as she likes her life the way it is. I find her as annoying as everyone else but I don't think we can critise her for not bringing an unwanted child into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Depends on the size of the branch. I used to work in a bank and my manager was for a medium category branch and he was on £36k. I had another that was the largest in our region and he was on £70k - he had managed branches for 10+ years to get to that level (part of the same banking group as our monotone friend so I would assume similar pay rates). Also for hers I’d surprised if she touched £30k - again going off salaries in a similar area to me and I was there around the time Danielle would have qualified. Big money in banks only comes from long term staff with 20+ years service, on old contracts, and when you move to corporate/wealth management/head office.
omg what is her twitter name 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.