Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way too much liquid ๐Ÿคข
I've made it before only the sauve in the microwave and usually used 150ml ish per 28g so it's actually about right what she's done. It's a 5 minute meal though, actually no need to do it in the sleewwwww cooker! It will be like mush!

Reactions: 2
Slow cooker mayflower curry sauce? Is the woman on crack? Itโ€™s a 2 minute quick sauce! And itโ€™s bloody minging anyway! I reckon she has no taste buds!

Reactions: 4
She just likes doing things in the slow cooker ๐Ÿคฃ โ€œthis morning guyzzzz Iโ€™m making a bowl of cereal, I put these cornflakes in the slow cooker last night, Iโ€™ll use a straw to eat thisโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she a brand ambassador for that bleeping slewwww cooookaaaa or WHAT.

Jesus Christ, her content is boring as hell. I wish she would just get pissed and film it again!

Reactions: 5
She has a more expensive slow cooker with a delayed timer on too so if she wanted she could put it on high for 2 hours to be ready before she comes home... Nope it's on high for 4 days ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has a more expensive slow cooker with a delayed timer on too so if she wanted she could put it on high for 2 hours to be ready before she comes home... Nope it's on high for 4 days ๐Ÿ‘
Pretty sure it was gifted to, or maybe the original one was.

Genuinely don't know how she brings herself to prepare an evening meal and touch raw meat first thing. The thought makes me wanna vom!
I know right, itโ€™s not like she has kids to contend with at tea time. Can she just eat something that isnโ€™t dying a death for a second time in the damn slow cooker!!??

• Haha
I know right, itโ€™s not like she has kids to contend with at tea time. Can she just eat something that isnโ€™t dying a death for a second time in the damn slow cooker!!??
Do you know, youโ€™re so right! She could knock that bloody beef curry up in no time when she gets in from work! Have if made fresh instead of stewed you death in the bloody sleeeew cookaaaaaa all day! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 1
Lol itโ€™s been on high for 5 hours and on heat for 5 hours and the meat is โ€˜literally falling apartโ€™.. so now sheโ€™s put it back on high for half an hour. Er.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Freshly made meals are so much better anyway!

Obviously the odd slow cooker meal is fine but she literally has it on all day and night making sloppy sh

I need to know if anyone here has actually tried these skinny syrup / no guilt jam or whatever the tit is that she's promoting every morning?? No judgement, I just reeeeeeally want to know how it tastes from someone who isn't being paid to advertise it.

Danielle is clearly not doing SW 100% anymore and that's fine - but I don't think a bleeping teaspoon of NORMAL jam is going to make her put on 5 stone and go back to how she was before :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I need to know if anyone here has actually tried these skinny syrup / no guilt jam or whatever the tit is that she's promoting every morning?? No judgement, I just reeeeeeally want to know how it tastes from someone who isn't being paid to advertise it.

Danielle is clearly not doing SW 100% anymore and that's fine - but I don't think a bleeping teaspoon of NORMAL jam is going to make her put on 5 stone and go back to how she was before :rolleyes:
I reckon she'd only need to put on about 2.5 stone now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ

• Haha

I purchased some... absolute waste of money.. they taste bleeping disgusting. the creme egg one... tasted like what I imagine a chickens hole tastes like.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.