Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo I love a good Dubia delivery!!! It took me 5 minutes for auto correct to stop spelling Dubai correctly for me so I dunno what’s going on with her phone!!!
Oh for all her oufits! Dubia oufits! Does she even read what she posts?

Reactions: 4
I’d die from embarrassment if I’d posted Dubia to a big following like that...

Although, we’re talking Danielle here. The one who posts sweaty boomerangs and Sahara meat for days....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d die from embarrassment if I’d posted Dubia to a big following like that...

Although, we’re talking Danielle here. The one who posts sweaty boomerangs and Sahara meat for days....
Dubia is what George W Bush is/was known as 🤣 she's really pushing the boat out for the old ballbag isn't she? Maybe she'll treat him to her slow cooker shredded leather chicken in bisto to really seal the deal

• Haha
Nando’s fake away recipe
You get some chicken and put some Nando’s sauce on... why does she think that no one in the world could work that out and has to do fuckin step by step instructions for us! Same with her slow cooker stews etc! So patronising from a woman who can’t spell for tit.
She’s annoying me more and more lately! Really should unfollow but I love to hate 😫

Do you know why your smoothies are thick and creamy like a milkshake Danielle? That’s because they are MILKSHAKES!!! Always winds me up when when uses these milkshake powders and called them a smoothie because she stuck a banana in it! witch please! Annoying knob!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her nails 🤢 she spends so much bloody money on her appearance you would think she would pay to get her nails done properly

Reactions: 5
Nando’s fake away recipe
You get some chicken and put some Nando’s sauce on... why does she think that no one in the world could work that out and has to do fuckin step by step instructions for us! Same with her slow cooker stews etc! So patronising from a woman who can’t spell for tit.
She’s annoying me more and more lately! Really should unfollow but I love to hate 😫

Do you know why your smoothies are thick and creamy like a milkshake Danielle? That’s because they are MILKSHAKES!!! Always winds me up when when uses these milkshake powders and called them a smoothie because she stuck a banana in it! witch please! Annoying knob!

I love your anger here because I feel it too 😂

WHAT ARE THOOOSE?!?!!

Idgaf if they’re Gucci, those shoes are absolutely criminal and need to be binned ASAP. If primark produced a shocker like that no-one would entertain them but because it’s gucci it seems ok... NO HUN, they’re disgusting so smeeeeewthie them awaaaaay

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It’s so infuriating lmao, 2 mistakes in the last post, not that I’m counting... 🙄😂
I genuinely don’t get how she hasn’t realised by now haha I’ve followed her for ages and she’s always done it 🙈 it’s quite embarrassing when you’re working with company’s 🤣

Reactions: 1
WHAT ARE THOOOSE?!?!!

Idgaf if they’re Gucci, those shoes are absolutely criminal and need to be binned ASAP. If primark produced a shocker like that no-one would entertain them but because it’s gucci it seems ok... NO HUN, they’re disgusting so smeeeeewthie them awaaaaay
They're something like an Elvis impersonator would wear as part of his outfit when he performs on stage down the local social club 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe she's just done another story about slllewww cooking bolognese in the sleeewwwww ceeeewwwwker AGAIN.

At least she's changing it up a bit and putting it on llleeeewwwww overnight.

Saturday nights at Danielle's are WILD.

P. S. Accidentally posted that in the katie price thread 🙈 can't see kp sllllewwww ceeewwwkin on a sat night.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.