Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I do too, I think we’d be friends if we met in real life. I like a drink and my partners ginger too 😂.

I think she was 30 this year! But I could be wrong! I’m sure I remember Ben taking her on a secret trip for it.
Thanks for this I couldn’t place her age, I feel like she’s had something done to her forehead, it doesn’t move

Not that there’s anything wrong with Botox of course

Her roast from yesterday looks awful. I’m assuming it’s the filter she has used but if just looks an odd colour.

Also does anybody else hate when she films herself meal prepping in the morning. I don’t want to see her chopping up raw meat for her spicentice meals whilst I’m sat eating my cornflakes 🤢🤢 honestly makes me feel sick watching that in a morning

Reactions: 3
Her roast from yesterday looks awful. I’m assuming it’s the filter she has used but if just looks an odd colour.

Also does anybody else hate when she films herself meal prepping in the morning. I don’t want to see her chopping up raw meat for her spicentice meals whilst I’m sat eating my cornflakes 🤢🤢 honestly makes me feel sick watching that in a morning
I agree I don’t want to see raw meat covered in spices at 8am it’s disgusting!

Only reason she is going to the gym is because slimming world ain't working for her and she isn't loosing the weight

Reactions: 1
Good god... the latest story with that rice and meat in the slow cooker and her droning on about sloppy juices... I can’t 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

That meat was as dry as her content.

The filters add a good 6 hours more to the dry slewww cooker look.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.