Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes girl! Couldn't have put it better myself. If someone is getting so worked up to the point they come on here writing essay type posts about a bloody curry spice kit ad, then more fool them. She's a complete stranger on Instagram - why get so invested and worked up? I'm not particularly interested in her pancake mix or smoothies, no biggie, just tap passed them and get on with my day. I am however interest in her Invisalign process, some of her meal ideas and I like a few of the things she wears (albeit maybe not the combos she wears them in), so that's why I hang about. I'd 100% be treating myself to nice stuff if I benefited from another income. She should make the most of it while she can.
What like this essay type post you have just so passionately wrote to defend her 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh wait one last thing...
She’s 1000000% had Botox or something and claims she’s never... her face doesn’t even move! Not one wrinkle. If that’s only down to her Khiels skin care regime then I will eat my own leg!! Why not just own it! Why say no never had anything done! Her forehead is so shiney from the Botox. It’s obv.
I've never even heard of Danielle before reading this thread but after checking her out. I cant believe she's saying she hasn't had anything done 😂 her face doesn't look real? It looks like a flippin wax work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:

Danielle French: Botox or Notox? Ad after ad whenever the opportunity knocks

Reactions: 14
Who knew you were only allowed to pass comment on this forum if its bitchy and hateful. God forbid saying something nice about someone. How naive of me. And I'm sure if Danielle is reading these comments, she's probably pissing herself laughing. A bit like me.
There is a rave thread for that purpose. I suggest you go there if you would like to talk about how nice she is.

Reactions: 3
I’m really surprised she isn’t doing swipe ups on her weekly grocery shop! 👆🏼Swipe up 👆🏼if you wanna buy this broccoli! 👆🏼Swipe up 👆🏼for this Andrex bog roll... I use touch of care with Shea butter and have been using it for 6 months now, and a pack of 12 lasts us for 2 weeks great value guys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m really surprised she isn’t doing swipe ups on her weekly grocery shop! 👆🏼Swipe up 👆🏼if you wanna buy this broccoli! 👆🏼Swipe up 👆🏼for this Andrex bog roll... I use touch of care with Shea butter and have been using it for 6 months now, and a pack of 12 lasts us for 2 weeks great value guys!!!
😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Omg I’m devo’d that tattle hasn’t been notifying me of all these posts on this thread, I’ve missed some good tit!

Saw on insta she’s in York today. I live in York and am literally just about to meet my friend in town. Praying for a real life spot of our dani 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I’m devo’d that tattle hasn’t been notifying me of all these posts on this thread, I’ve missed some good tit!

Saw on insta she’s in York today. I live in York and am literally just about to meet my friend in town. Praying for a real life spot of our dani 👀
Praying for this also so that you can report back to us all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.