Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body is looking amazing but Jesus what in the earth was she thinking for a wedding reception! She has some gorgeous outfits and that is what she chooses 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her body is looking amazing but Jesus what in the earth was she thinking for a wedding reception! She has some gorgeous outfits and that is what she chooses 🤦🏼‍♀️
The dress isn’t great but would look okay with bare legs but WHAT THE duck are those tights. I had them at 5 hahahahahaha omg dying

Reactions: 2
I've been watching her stories on mute and thought she was going 'out out' but Wedding reception?! In that outfit?! It's fab but not for a wedding 🙈

Her figure is looking phenomenal but that outfit?
It's a no from me.

Also, has she had work done on her face. Looks a bit different to me and I cant figure out why?

It's a no from me.

Also, has she had work done on her face. Looks a bit different to me and I cant figure out why?
I think her photo is stretched, as the background looks weird too. She doesn’t need to stretch and filter as the PT is working well for her

It's a no from me.

If you watch her stories this morning when she raises her eyebrows there’s literally no lines on her forehead or anything. Infact watching her talk her face barely moves.
I’ve just asked my little girl to raise her eyebrows and even she’s got wrinkles.

It could be the filters she uses but I doubt it!

She always blatantly denies any claims she had any Botox etc...

Ooh can you explain? I can never see the photoshopping when other people point it out. I am photoshop blind.
I think its altered as in her early pics she just isnt that narrow, I'm a similar shape and size, and just no. Plus, shes got form for narrowing and stretching her pics! I've had the app, I know exactly what it can do to a body!

Affiliate ad galore tonight... I feel a new designer purchase in the making... paid for by her own hard earned wages of course!!!

The greed of some instagrammers is absolutely disgusting!!! There’s people who can’t afford to bloody eat and then there’s people who earn a decent wage and that isn’t good enough they have to affiliate link to make more money to fund their designer handbag collection!

Shame money can’t buy style!

Can’t stand greedy people!!!! Fair enough if it was to make ends meet! But it’s pure greed!!!!

Reactions: 6
I’m confused, she says she doesn’t work with them but then is adding affiliated ad to her posts??

When you’ve got a tea party at 2 but have planned to go on a hike at 3!

I’m shocked that her Gucci belt isn’t making an appearance with this outfit.
Jesus Christ what is she wearing on her feet?!
Other than her roots, her outfit looked lovely.....and then I looked at the feet!!!!!

She said she had some bad news at work last week. I notice it's been announced BOS, Lloyd's and Halifax are closing loads of branches.

I wonder if they're both at risk, hence the hardcore affiliate linking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.