Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if I wasn’t already feeling like everyday is groundhog day, there goes Danielle with her daily coffee story to add to that 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if I wasn’t already feeling like everyday is groundhog day, there goes Danielle with her daily coffee story to add to that 🤦🏼‍♀️
Came on to say DANIELLE WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU PUT A COFFEE POD IN THE MACHINE EVERY SODDING MORNING AAARGHHHH

Reactions: 4
I dunno...my income has taken a nose dive, I haven't seen my friends in ages, my job is up in the air, I'm a stone heavier than I was 2 weeks ago, I'm not sleeping, i haven't worn a bra in days, i cant seen an end to the madness...the ONLY bit of stability I have in my life right now is Danielle and her freaking coffee pods! If that stops, then I really will feel like Armageddon is happening!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It absolutely is groundhog day today. 2 coffee videos in the space of 8 minutes with a different song. She really does have no content does she

Reactions: 2
It absolutely is groundhog day today. 2 coffee videos in the space of 8 minutes with a different song. She really does have no content does she
What about her spice n tice content..

What would the world be if Danielle didn’t post spice n tice swipe ups for me to buy spices for chicken that I cannot seem to locate in my supermarket due to a global pandemic.. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: 27 stories without a single blink, ad after ad then playing up to tattle when she’s had a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

Monotone voice with a banging hot bod, boring AD queen, loves a coffee pod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

itsdaniellesjourney #3 coffee pods, outfit haul, same things to eat. Is it Groundhog Day? She’s stuck on repeat

Reactions: 4
She could upload the same 6 stories everyday and I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference to her current “CoNtEnT”.

Reactions: 5
It’s constant AD with this girl. Also in the current climate I think it’s very poor taste on her part to constantly be plugging these ads - She’s okay, she’s still working full time in the bank so doesn’t have any cash flow issues, no consideration for other people though.

Reactions: 7
Of all the irritating content that Danielle posts, the most annoying for me is the boomerang head tilt🙄😬😒

Reactions: 8
I just showed my partner her photo of her dressed up with a handbag for the garden. He said why does she look like she has run full pelt at her wardrobe and comes out in whatever has fallen on to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just showed my partner her photo of her dressed up with a handbag for the garden. He said why does she look like she has run full pelt at her wardrobe and comes out in whatever has fallen on to her 🤣
A bomb went off at a jumble sale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For one of 2 reasons -

1- to show off she has a designer bag
2- to affiliate ad it

There is no other reason in Danielle’s world
LVMH don’t do ads like that. It’s just showing off her poor taste in the ‘cheaper’ range of Louis Vuitton 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.