Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drunk stories tonight were just a load of boomerangs in a row and then a couple of shouty stories. Disappointing

Reactions: 3
Just to update everyone I sadly didn’t see her in the flesh. According to her insta stories I was in quite a few of the places she went but was about 30 mins too late 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Still being paid yet still doing ads. Shameful!
I 100% agree, people are now without jobs & unsure if they will receive full pay due to this awful situation yet some influencers are still trying to flog us stuff. I’m in work still (classed as a key worker) therefore don’t have any cash flow issues at the moment (fingers crossed that doesn’t change) but the last thing I’m thinking of right now is bloody online shopping for a new lounge outfit or protein powder

Reactions: 4
I 100% agree, people are now without jobs & unsure if they will receive full pay due to this awful situation yet some influencers are still trying to flog us stuff. I’m in work still (classed as a key worker) therefore don’t have any cash flow issues at the moment (fingers crossed that doesn’t change) but the last thing I’m thinking of right now is bloody online shopping for a new lounge outfit or protein powder
Exactly! She’s a very greedy instagrammers! As long as she lining her own pockets! I hate the fact she affiliate links everything anyway but especially in these hard times! Lay off the swipe ups Danielle! Have a heart not everyone has money to burn in the current climate!!!

Reactions: 2
It just feels a bit wrong at this moment in time that she is still plugging ads for pointless things.. or am I just being harsh?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.