Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finally worked out who she reminds me of!!!!! Demi Simms from TOWIE!
YES and I actually got some Michael Jackson vibes tonight before she curled her hair...

She’s not got time to use her curling wand but she’s got time to do videos on it and post full length photos 🤔

The dress looks like something mrs browns boys would wear!!!! But WE MIGHT GET DRUNKEN STORIES A WEEK EARLY TONIGHT bring it on!!

Reactions: 6
YES and I actually got some Michael Jackson vibes tonight before she curled her hair...

She’s not got time to use her curling wand but she’s got time to do videos on it and post full length photos 🤔

The dress looks like something mrs browns boys would wear!!!! But WE MIGHT GET DRUNKEN STORIES A WEEK EARLY TONIGHT bring it on!!
I don’t mind the dress too much. I just don’t understand the ‘must get designer in every single picture even when it doesn’t go’ she’s a bragger

Reactions: 2
Dubai is the best if you’re a girl! Free drinks all round for ladies night that happens a few nights a week and weekend brunches are a good price for unlimited drinks
I thought it was awful and would never go back. 😂

Reactions: 2
I love that she is wearing designer gear to visit the shittiest bars in Barnsley 😂 Esmeralda's is the kind of place you wipe your feet on the way out of 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣 what was this about staring into the camera the way she was 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like she’s ready to murder someone!!! Knew it would be deleted by the time I woke up this morning so I had to screenshot HA
That's her telepathically telling us all - MY BAGS ARE REAL AND MY GUCCI SHOES ARE NOT tit YA BASTARDS 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.