Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know if anyone here has actually tried these skinny syrup / no guilt jam or whatever the tit is that she's promoting every morning?? No judgement, I just reeeeeeally want to know how it tastes from someone who isn't being paid to advertise it.

Danielle is clearly not doing SW 100% anymore and that's fine - but I don't think a bleeping teaspoon of NORMAL jam is going to make her put on 5 stone and go back to how she was before :rolleyes:
They are vile. Calorie wise the jam and Nutella spread are no different to the full fat versions but these will be loaded with artificial sweeteners. I binned them all 😂😂
I do however rate the sugar free syrups you can get from tk maxx to add to drinks and fat free yoghurt etc

Reactions: 5
She's only going to the gym as the weight isn't coming off as quick as it was when she was starving herself but claimed to do slimming world . There's no way I could eat 3 full meals every day it make me sick and soon be sick of the smoothies 🤢

I don’t think she is ever going to do a weigh in again . I thought she might have done a weigh /measurements/body fat when she started seeing her PT but nope.

I need to know if anyone here has actually tried these skinny syrup / no guilt jam or whatever the tit is that she's promoting every morning?? No judgement, I just reeeeeeally want to know how it tastes from someone who isn't being paid to advertise it.

Danielle is clearly not doing SW 100% anymore and that's fine - but I don't think a bleeping teaspoon of NORMAL jam is going to make her put on 5 stone and go back to how she was before :rolleyes:
I got sucked in and they're tit. Just sweet. I bought 4 syrups and the spread. bleeping influencers 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
They are vile. Calorie wise the jam and Nutella spread are no different to the full fat versions but these will be loaded with artificial sweeteners. I binned them all 😂😂
I do however rate the sugar free syrups you can get from tk maxx to add to drinks and fat free yoghurt etc
Oh yeah the TKMaxx sugar free syrups are good (y) I don't put them in the same bracket as all this skinny syrup / jam / tea tit though! Maybe that's just me justifying myself though haha 😂

She won't make money if she weighs herself x
Deffo! Sad fact isn't it.

She looks fine, she doesn't need to worry about losing weight and clearly isn't arsed doing SW all the time anymore. She's just keeping up the pretence for the ads so she can fund her holiday and designer bag lifestyle! I just wish it didn't come at the expense of preying on people's insecurities 🙁

Reactions: 4
Just be patient everyone, because drunken stories are coming... dubia is next week and it’s return of the drunken stories.. she’s bound to get tit faced at least once and I’m praying her friend is as lively as her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be loaded if she's planning on getting drunk in Dubai. I was there last year and it cost me £42 for four Coronas.

Reactions: 1
She's done a hair video where she curls her hair with her GHDs and then brushes the curls straight out. :unsure:

Reactions: 4
She must be loaded if she's planning on getting drunk in Dubai. I was there last year and it cost me £42 for four Coronas.
Dubai is the best if you’re a girl! Free drinks all round for ladies night that happens a few nights a week and weekend brunches are a good price for unlimited drinks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.