Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why say that porridge is 9 syns BUT I call it my healthy B choice.

Do you go to slimming world group and weigh weekly ? No. You don’t follow slimming world

You don’t need to discuss ‘syns’ it’s just pathetic she is no better than Pickard

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ I know her bloody beauty routine better than I know my own 🙄 her content is so boring and repetitive and her voice gives me a headache 🤕

like most other people I am here for the drunken stories but they are so rare these days I may just stop watching!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see she was called out on calling her breakfast milkshakes smoothies? I didn’t get to screenshot it before she deleted it but she said the difference is milkshakes don’t have fruit in them so hers is a smooooothie.
She's never had a strawberry or banana milkshake at all in her life? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a boring twit this woman is! Every morning the same dressing gown, greasy hair, “good morning guys, happy tewzdeh, today I’m going to be a boring bleep, spice n tice, nandooors, cinema, meal plan, bath bomb”. duck sake. Thank god she’s going to Dubia soon to shake the content up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What a boring twit this woman is! Every morning the same dressing gown, greasy hair, “good morning guys, happy tewzdeh, today I’m going to be a boring bleep, spice n tice, nandooors, cinema, meal plan, bath bomb”. duck sake. Thank god she’s going to Dubia soon to shake the content up a bit.

Oh my god I am dead hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like my porridge really thick and gloooopy, just like the rest of your food then, no change there 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would you even bother putting that on insta though? Boring AF.
I actually learnt loads from that post first one that fruit goes fury (furry) if you leave it! Who knew? Second Ben doesn't eat fruit. Least I can sleep at night knowing Ben probably can't poop as he gets no fibre and has to swallow his food whole as its too tough to chew 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
21 buttons swipe up to see where she bought a green jumper and some joggers ????? Am I missing something

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank god she’s shown us how to place a chopped banana into a plastic bag before she goes on holiday (again). duck me, I’d be lost without this woman’s worldly wise ways. Hurry back Danielle, don’t think I’m going to manage without you showing me how to pop some chicken onto a skewer and shake a bit of seasoning on it. Miss you xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m hoping you mean the smooovie queen & not me 🤣🤣🤞🏼🤞🏼
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m hoping you mean the smooovie queen & not me 🤣🤣🤞🏼🤞🏼
Deffo not, hun xxxx This one is on another level.

Thank god she’s shown us how to place a chopped banana into a plastic bag before she goes on holiday (again). duck me, I’d be lost without this woman’s worldly wise ways. Hurry back Danielle, don’t think I’m going to manage without you showing me how to pop some chicken onto a skewer and shake a bit of seasoning on it. Miss you xxxx
Can we create an online support group to help all of us through this challenging time whilst she's in Dubia? I don't know if I'll be able to make a bowl of peeeeewerg without a daily tutorial, or run my bath.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.