Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know just a feeling I get from the kid she can barely speak isn't she 3 years old

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Danni shares/exploits her daughter online for a living... so people will notice things about her child

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her lips look dreadful, like a swollen fanny. Can’t even blame it on pregnancy as it’s the norm for Manielle. Can’t wait to see how she copes with a toddler and newborn, or how Tom copes as he does everything 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How Tom copes. It’s v obvious she does duck all. Thank god she got a decent dad as she isn’t at all interested in parenting

Reactions: 4
Always baffles me that she has such a high opinion of her looks when to me she looks like an ugly bloke in drag.

Reactions: 8
Always baffles me that she has such a high opinion of her looks when to me she looks like an ugly bloke in drag.
So many influencers seem to have a high opinion of their looks and are nowhere near as good looking as they think they are

Reactions: 11
In fairness, Danielle's ain't great for a 35-year-old. If that's your example, then God help you

Listen to Orla on Danny's last story..

She said mummy very clearly, but omg after that wtf is she saying? it's awful, and I'm surprised Danny shared it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She can say key words, mummy daddy, hello, probably nanna ect...

but anything else is awful,

she needs speech therapy imo.

Reactions: 1