Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone gift the girl some maternity clothes!

Orla looks so cute

Reactions: 2
I have to say I really fancy Tom 😂 he’s fit, a good dad and seems to put up with her bullshit with ease . Wouldn’t say no myslef

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
🤚🏻 I agree! Seems like a laugh too
You do see glimpses of personality in him? I bet he’s a laugh around his mates when he’s not being emotionally stunted being around his wife, making him sell the Herbalife sh*te. She’d zap the personality out of you.

Orla wasn’t aloud to run and get a bit dirty when they were out, that says a lot about Dan and the control she likes. You could tell the annoyance in her voice

• Sad
Reactions: 8
You do see glimpses of personality in him? I bet he’s a laugh around his mates when he’s not being emotionally stunted being around his wife, making him sell the Herbalife sh*te. She’d zap the personality out of you.

Orla wasn’t aloud to run and get a bit dirty when they were out, that says a lot about Dan and the control she likes. You could tell the annoyance in her voice
At last though shes stopped dressing Orla in those restrictive Spanish style clothes and started putting her in some normal clothes that actually suit her and enable her to move freely!

Reactions: 6