Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A swimming costume at the beach. What’s wrong with that?
Because they aren't at the beach, it is their evening meal 🤷🤣
Maybe it is just me but I certainly wouldn't just put a costume on my daughter and take her to a restaurant

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does it look like the child is wearing a swimming costume? 🤔
yeah she looks like shes missing her trousers or skirt....Orlas recent outfits have actually suited her but looks like Danielle's had a lapse back to the Spanish dolly look

I'm more shocked she's still in nappies how old is she? .. she looks old enough to be potty trained now.

I'm more shocked she's still in nappies how old is she? .. she looks old enough to be potty trained now.
i think she 3 this year so not that old really in terms of nappy wearing. I seem to remember potty training being mentioned in her stories a while back maybe she wasnt ready.

Reactions: 2
I had to practically shoe horn my son out of nappies at 3! If I hadn’t he’d probably still be wearing them now at 15 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their table was right by the sand and the other little girl was in a swimsuit so they probably expected the kids to be playing on the beach but yeh I probably would have put a skirt or pair of shorts over it for the meantime.

I think she is 3 this month, which isn't old to still be in nappies I don't think. Many of my friends children are not potty trained and they are 3+. Having said that, I think she did post a few weeks ago saying she had cracked the potty training

The other day in the IG stories Orla asked to go to the toilet and they went rushing off to the toilet. It must be so confusing for the child to have nappies on one minute and not the next.
Every child is different but personally at 3 years old I think it’s lazy parenting. It’s not hard to potty train a child, it takes planning and patience. Yes it may be a little inconvenient at times, but having a child still in nappies is also inconvenient. You can all hate me now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The other day in the IG stories Orla asked to go to the toilet and they went rushing off to the toilet. It must be so confusing for the child to have nappies on one minute and not the next.
Every child is different but personally at 3 years old I think it’s lazy parenting. It’s not hard to potty train a child, it takes planning and patience. Yes it may be a little inconvenient at times, but having a child still in nappies is also inconvenient. You can all hate me now 🤣
No i agree. Danielle is at home the majority of the time. I see no reason as to why she isnt toilet trained. Especially as she clearly wants/knows she can use a toilet as shes asking to go.

• Heart
This was my concern when potty training my little girl, I didn't want to confuse her by doing that, especially because she was only 2. We just went for it and never put one on her again, except for bed we used a pull-up..... but she used to wake us in the night when she needed the toilet 🙈😂 even though she had a nappy she wouldn't wee in it 🤦🤣 so we just stopped putting one on after that and she was dry day and night within 4-5 days or so. I do get and understand what you are saying about lazy parenting, but I also think some kids aren't always ready for potty training until abit later.

On her live this morning looks like she’s had filler in her lips recently ( you can see marks ). Surely not when you’re pregnant ?

Reactions: 1
On her live this morning looks like she’s had filler in her lips recently ( you can see marks ). Surely not when you’re pregnant ?
I actually wouldn’t put anything past her, she’s a horror
---
Did anyone see her stories at the weekend of her dancing on stage at her tit pyramid scheme event? I was absolutely cringing for her, she looked bleeping ridiculous. She’s nothing but a common, rough arse chav

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually wouldn’t put anything past her, she’s a horror
---
Did anyone see her stories at the weekend of her dancing on stage at her tit pyramid scheme event? I was absolutely cringing for her, she looked bleeping ridiculous. She’s nothing but a common, rough arse chav
I saw this and was cringing too! One of my friends sell Herbalife and put a video of Manielle dancing on stage with a caption of being however months pregnant, asif it is a good thing 🙈 I think I need to reevaluate my friendships 😜😂😂

• Haha
duck me, she is so bloody annoying. Poor Tom, he seems a bit of a plank, but i don't know how he puts up with her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw this and was cringing too! One of my friends sell Herbalife and put a video of Manielle dancing on stage with a caption of being however months pregnant, asif it is a good thing 🙈 I think I need to reevaluate my friendships 😜😂😂
Manielle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just got to come on & say I’m so glad she’s plumped up and swollen again this pregnancy. She made a massive deal about being so slim thanks to herbashit so it’s nice to see her chubby again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t seem to find it on rightmove at all now?! Looked under for sale and sold!