Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ups27

VIP Member
It might just be me, and no I haven’t been to the Maldives haha; but I find the idea of it boring now. So overdone, here’s my water villa etc etc; ride a bike round have a float up breakfast, it doesn’t even strike me as a special place now because everyone goes there! Just my opinion! I’m sure it used to be a once in a lifetime holiday but the faiers pop there for Xmas!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

One and only

Imagine spending loads to attend a wedding; new outfit, travel, hotel, present, drinks etc etc. Only to have to just spend the reception watching her dance to show off her legs. Reminds me of the Friends episode where Jennifer Collidge's character dances for Chandler!
A59D5998-FC0D-483E-9919-BF59C85C6CD2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GossipHun

"Every year Tom and I have a weekend in London just us" you've been together about 2 years, so you've done it twice! Such a dick.

And she defo looks like she's transitioned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Carlisle89

You're gonna hate me for saying this, but Tom is fit. Proper lad, especially since he's got all ripped

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Offish

VIP Member
That photo of her ‘dancing’ and everyone just watching… the expressions on the women behind her 😂 what is even happening? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

GoldSilver

VIP Member
If she’s pregnant then she’s probably ordered the Baby’s iPad already. First thing on the list!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Fuuuuuucking hell the absolute state of that tramp trying to be sexy 😂😂😂 bloody hell
I hope Ferne’s next leaked voice note is one ripping the piss out of Danielle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Carlisle89

The extensions aren't the first thing I see in that pic. It's mainly the hideous cosmetic surgery, the rubber duck lips and the Bride of Wildenstein look. A blow-up doll looks more feminine and natural.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smurf72

Chatty Member
*shocked*

Tom will be doing all the running around after Orrrrwlahhh while Manielle eye fucks herself on her phone!

Oh exactly, you would be livid wouldn’t you, especially if you’d earned your money by working hard rather than ripping people off on a pyramid scheme. The lips look fucking dreadful, the shame of it, she’s channeling her bestie Ferne 🦆 👄
She’s proof that money doesn’t buy class. She looks cheap in everything she buys/wears and as for the wifey blazer…WTAF!
Don’t get me started on Ferne 😬😂😂😂😂

Her husband is a mug. He does everything running round after their daughter. Danielle doesn’t seem interested in her kid.
She just wanted the house, the husband, the kid! Honestly you see some of the videos and the looks Orla gives her 🙄😂😂😂 but you can see her eyes light up when she’s with Tom. For all he’s dopey, he seems a good Dad!

Thetruth123

VIP Member
It might just be me, and no I haven’t been to the Maldives haha; but I find the idea of it boring now. So overdone, here’s my water villa etc etc; ride a bike round have a float up breakfast, it doesn’t even strike me as a special place now because everyone goes there! Just my opinion! I’m sure it used to be a once in a lifetime holiday but the faiers pop there for Xmas!!
I agree!! My local beautician who is bloody minted took her 4 small boys there with her partner and fucking hell those kids looked bored to fuck!!!!! You can tell it was all image look at me and where I am ….it did look beautiful but to travel all that way for really nothing to do other than lay on the beach is soooooo boring especially with kids!!!!!

Chavy as I may sound when I’m away with my kids all inclusive , kids club , pool entertainment/ kids disco ….nice walk down the strip/ marina in the evening……. Bliss!!!!!
I’m not sure id even go just me and hubby I really wanted to but like you said it’s seems so samey now nothing special you can get all that a lot closer and cheaper 👍🏼

Reactions: 18

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
What she lacks in class, talent or beauty she makes up with self confidence. I will give that to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18