Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Place your bets on this years ridiculous freebie Easter display 😩 #chavtastic

no worries it’s my first time I hope i did it ok! I’m guessing il find out soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh god

It will be some chavvy cheap tacky looking monstrosity that she will claim is for BAHBY GEWL ORRR-LARRRR but it’s actually just so she can show off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Goes to see Craig David but spends the whole time videoing herself singing along to the words….she should have just stayed at home 🙄

Reactions: 8
Goes to see Craig David but spends the whole time videoing herself singing along to the words….she should have just stayed at home 🙄
I thought exactly the same, she’s so obnoxious! Everyone around her just wanted to enjoy the show and she’s there screaming in their ears and getting her phone right in their way!

Reactions: 2
Just on here to say it irritates the heck out of me whenever she films herself walking (especially in a bikini so we can see her ‘amazing’ bikini bod) and then crouches down next to orla still filming herself effing crouching… every time, every Damn time I cringe

Reactions: 5
Oh so it's all on the never never then! 🤣
Yup. Her boyfriend works and they live in a very normal house on a very normal street in Brentwood. They aren’t rich. They are probably comfortably off - im sure she’s made some money from being on tv and stuff like that but no they aren’t rich.

She lives round the corner from me in Brentwood, its a normal house and has her Porsche on the drive with toms van.

Reactions: 4
No!!!!!!!!!!! She isn’t rich at all!!! It’s all smoke & mirrors
I would say they are ‘rich’ not many can afford the house they live in, the Porsche they drive, the designer clothes and holidays to Dubai 1st class. They might not be millionaires but they are rich in the sense they can afford these luxuries others would dream of.

Reactions: 17
I would say they are ‘rich’ not many can afford the house they live in, the Porsche they drive, the designer clothes and holidays to Dubai 1st class. They might not be millionaires but they are rich in the sense they can afford these luxuries others would dream of.
House is an average house in an average street in Brentwood. It’s not a “fancy” house. Very normal for the area. They will have a mortgage. “Luxury” cars can easily be leased - not a sign of wealth. Clothes and holidays can be put on credit cards. Tom works full time, if they were genuinely “rich” then he wouldn’t be working!!!

I agree, they may not be millionaires but they are definitely well off compared to many. An average house in Brentwood is a lot more expensive than many areas of the country, so their mortgage payments will be higher, and even if everything they have is on finance then they’re still able to make those payments so they’re doing alright for themselves!

Reactions: 7
I agree, they may not be millionaires but they are definitely well off compared to many. An average house in Brentwood is a lot more expensive than many areas of the country, so their mortgage payments will be higher, and even if everything they have is on finance then they’re still able to make those payments so they’re doing alright for themselves!
That's kind of what I meant by rich. You're rich to me if you have no financial worries and can afford silly luxuries like leased Bentleys!

Reactions: 12