Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only 3. I doubt any professional would advise Danielle and Tommy of speech therapy yet
Maybe not speech therapy but I would have thought by 3 she would be making more sense with her words and less rambling! I’m no expert and I know every child is different, it’s just an observation.

Reactions: 1
I listened again, and she said mummy clear, but instead of 'hello' is was 'ello' and the rest was incoherent.

They have enough money to go private and see a therapist.

My nephew didn’t speak properly until he was 3. But that’s because he had glue ear and couldn’t get it sorted until post lockdown which was when he was 2.5

Reactions: 2
I wish she’d hurry up and have the baby. Sick of seeing her rubbing her bump

Reactions: 5
She’s only 3. I doubt any professional would advise Danielle and Tommy of speech therapy yet
My mates daughter has just turned 2 and the nursery said they should look into speech therapy. Guess it depends on who noticed and decides whether it’s a worry I guess 🤷‍♀️

On her last story she said she's bored and has nothing to do until baby comes...

has she forgot she has a three year old🤔,

where is Orla? dumped in a nursery?.

I don't think she can be bothered with her and if this babys a boy she will get discarded even more.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I have a feeling Orla goes to nursery every day, they never post family trips out in the week anymore.

I’ve got a 2.5 year old and a 6 month baby and I’ve found it so hard having 2!

She will find it a breeze though, it’ll be Tom that finds it tough with 2!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice if she re-posted Ferne’s birth announcement? I didn’t think she did and thought that was a bit odd not congratulating

My 3 year old granddaughter is so exppresive with language and actions and facial expression... Orla can really do with some help and is maybe getting it, it's so sad that these kids are put out there online for discussion

Reactions: 3
She said for various reasons, I know she said baby is measuring big so that can definitely be a reason to have one.
Why wouldn't she say what the reason are though?
---
She shares her daughter online in underwear...

yet won't say why she's getting a C-section.

I honestly think she's just wanting it by with and cba,

unless she says otherwise, what these " various reasons" are?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1