Danielle Armstrong #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was a builder before ( fulltime dad now ) ....

"Property developer" sounds better though.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry I'm not being funny but is her daughter autistic?
I felt compelled to respond to this as your comment hit home to me, my son is 3 and i have felt since 10 months something was different with him, he is non verbal, still in nappies and is on the pathway to diagnosis.

However back to your comment my response would be (personally no not autistic but delayed yes) , but what business is it of ours to know otherwise , for me even now its hard for me digest how different my son is and I can only imagine how hard it would be having millions of judgmental followers commenting. Because then she sets herself up for the vaccine debate etc etc, not only that its hard not having a child meet milestones like their peers.

So I think commenting on a child's development just isn't necessary , I mean is she said she was does it make any difference.... No it doesnt. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation with Orla's potential delays.

I would also like to add I cant stand Danielle either, she is a lazy parent, a narcissist, self obsessed. But all children develop different and for that she should not be judged

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do think Danielle’s lazy parenting and shoving poor Orla in front of that bloody iPad 24/7 has contributed to these delays, she really zones out with it

Reactions: 8
Her delays could get worse when the babies here... as she will probably get kicked to the side especially if it's a boy.

My grandson is 4 and had an autism diagnosis 6 months ago which often includes speech delay. He talks a lot most of which we can understand but son has a friend with a daughter the same. She had a private op at the Portland a few months ago to have her adenoids removed and her hearing and speech are much improved. So thanks to health insurance with my sons job his son had the same op at the Portland A few weeks ago and also had his ears cleaned out ( they found sand but they do live near the beach! ) the difference is astounding , he can hear and speak much better and doesn’t snore anymore. Maybe ask at the Portland while you’re there Danielle!

how can you let your child go to bed with face paints 🤢 she is skank and to lazy to wash it off. I just couldn’t have that all over my bedding.

Does anyone else follow Christian Blair Vordy? She’s like an American version of Danielle in quite a few ways! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m guessing the name is Una, I know when she was pregnant she said said she liked a girls name beginning with U, can’t think what other names would begin with U.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m guessing the name is Una, I know when she was pregnant she said said she liked a girls name beginning with U, can’t think what other names would begin with U.
Ursula 😂

Una Edney…. Yikes i hope not poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 6