Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by all the ‘sexy’ selfies I’m guessing she’s single again

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She said on IG she had fillers, botox and Russian lips. She looks exactly the same maybe a bit worst if it is possible with her face 🤦🏼‍♀️. Her surgery dates changed from July this year to some time this year....

Reactions: 5
She said on IG she had fillers, botox and Russian lips. She looks exactly the same maybe a bit worst if it is possible with her face 🤦🏼‍♀️. Her surgery dates changed from July this year to some time this year....
She's lying! The NHS is not gonna treat that mush when she still smokes and takes drugs. Have you got an up-to-date pic for a laff please?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her pics are so heavily filtered so how do we know if these treatments have worked? Someone has asked the clinic for an unfiltered photo!

Reactions: 11
IMG_20210706_152934.png
she looks like a cadaver that's been found floating in the sea and has gone all bloated 🤮🤮
Grim AF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The fillers in her top lip have, if anything, made her look even worse than before, like her mouth starts directly below her nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 650383she looks like a cadaver that's been found floating in the sea and has gone all bloated 🤮🤮
Grim AF
I understand a lot people feel sorry for her, and thats fine their choice ... I however, cant stand this bleep, she was snorting through both her pregnancies, and during labour, what kind of bleep does this? and still claims to love her children ... " even after their life was hell because of her selfishness " ... by some miracle her children survived, both born addicted, had to go through withdrawal, for anyone not seen this horrendous, painful process, go on youtube and watch a newborn, go cold turkey, it will chill you ... she has had more help and chances than most ... and before the bleeding hearts, scream and shout .. that I dont understand addiction, I very much do ... I was a bleeping addict for many years, drugs and alcohol from a very young age .. long story ... however I made the decision to be clean for my children, to give them a mother, that was not drunk and high, who could devote herself completely to them, once I made that decision, I stuck to it ... yes it was hard, did I miss the feelings drugs and drink gave me, of course but once I decided to have children, it then became about them, not my selfish needs ... I completely stopped went cold turkey, did it myself, 26yrs and counting, never looked back ... this crack bleep, has never put her kids first, she was abusing them since conception, in the womb, as they were emerging into the world, and there after for many years ... Il reserve my sympathy, for people who are ill through no fault of their own, shes also a known habitual liar, so most of her tales should be taken with a pinch of salt, these out landish fables are most probably the result of a drug addled/damaged mind ... people think Brian Harvey is nuts, I know which one I believe, and it isnt the one who has half her face missing, and so disfigured, im sure its beyond any repair, even though she believes after this miracle surgery, again " pinch of salt " she will somehow regain her youth and beauty ... " Pickled brain!! " :mad: :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I understand a lot people feel sorry for her, and thats fine their choice ... I however, cant stand this bleep, she was snorting through both her pregnancies, and during labour, what kind of bleep does this? and still claims to love her children ... " even after their life was hell because of her selfishness " ... by some miracle her children survived, both born addicted, had to go through withdrawal, for anyone not seen this horrendous, painful process, go on youtube and watch a newborn, go cold turkey, it will chill you ... she has had more help and chances than most ... and before the bleeding hearts, scream and shout .. that I dont understand addiction, I very much do ... I was a bleeping addict for many years, drugs and alcohol from a very young age .. long story ... however I made the decision to be clean for my children, to give them a mother, that was not drunk and high, who could devote herself completely to them, once I made that decision, I stuck to it ... yes it was hard, did I miss the feelings drugs and drink gave me, of course but once I decided to have children, it then became about them, not my selfish needs ... I completely stopped went cold turkey, did it myself, 26yrs and counting, never looked back ... this crack bleep, has never put her kids first, she was abusing them since conception, in the womb, as they were emerging into the world, and there after for many years ... Il reserve my sympathy, for people who are ill through no fault of their own, shes also a known habitual liar, so most of her tales should be taken with a pinch of salt, these out landish fables are most probably the result of a drug addled/damaged mind ... people think Brian Harvey is nuts, I know which one I believe, and it isnt the one who has half her face missing, and so disfigured, im sure its beyond any repair, even though she believes after this miracle surgery, again " pinch of salt " she will somehow regain her youth and beauty ... " Pickled brain!! " :mad: :mad:
I wish your comment could be pinned. Well done lovey on your life changing decision. Your family must be so proud of you and you should be of yourself 🙌👏

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wish your comment could be pinned. Well done lovey on your life changing decision. Your family must be so proud of you and you should be of yourself 🙌👏
Thank you ... there is nothing more precious than a child, and once you have that child growing inside, the game changes, it is not just about you anymore, if a mother cant do that, make herself clean, so her child dosent suffer the same fate, then she does not deserve the title of mother ... cold turkey is horrendous, but it does eventually get easier, and once you do get clean, you decide however much your mind and body craves it, you stay clean for that child, is it an illness? as many doctors told me, yes, but its also curable, the amount I was putting in my body, by rights should have killed me many times over, but someone somewhere, was watching, and decided I needed to live ... Again, thanks .. I remain extremely proud of myself, as do my family ... and have supported others over the years, to fight their demons, without any substances ... done the right way ... life, children, family, can give you the biggest high ever xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.