Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s got a cleft pallet. I wonder if she’s got a hole in the roof of her mouth.
Her son in his ig says he was living on the streets for 3 years. Grim.
This is what I see. The part between her lip and nose is what my eyes are drawn too as it looks like there should be more space there. It's like she has lost the whole top of her jaw (which she probably has from what I read)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is what I see. The part between her lip and nose is what my eyes are drawn too as it looks like there should be more space there. It's like she has lost the whole top of her jaw (which she probably has from what I read)
It's the pout she does too :ROFLMAO:. She looks like one of those gurning old men! And I can't work out why one half of her nose it half way up her face and the other drops down. Her video saying she can't wait to look like this, well, I'm not a surgeon or medically trained but surely no-one can fix her nose now.

Reactions: 9
who is the new fella or is that all lies as well,i noticed she is very selective on what updates she allows comments

Reactions: 2
who is the new fella or is that all lies as well,i noticed she is very selective on what updates she allows comments
Apparently her boyfriend but I don't know who he is ..not sure she has tagged him in anything but she keeps showing him. He drives what seems to be a van so maybe a tradesman or possibly a traveller / gypsy

Reactions: 2
She mentioned him by name on her stories the other day and was calling him jonesy. Assuming she’s met him in wales ?

Reactions: 1
........zzzzzz - how many loves of her life has she had now?
Her only love of life is the white powder.Nothing else.That’s been her life line..She is total total out and out liar typical of a addict..Remember all those stupid stages photos of her exercising.? What a bleep.Money for drugs that’s all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is sadly true. No matter how old, how fat, how ugly or how desperately unhappy a woman may be, somewhere there will be a man who will pay to have sex with her. These repulsive men are the probably the same ones that think they stand a chance with a gorgeous 22 year old walking down the street with their leers and wolfwhistles.
I once read a book called the average American male and there’s a bit where the narrator plays a “do her or die” style game regularly with his male friends. The question is “if you could shag her with a guarantee no one would know and you wouldn’t catch anything would you?”
The answer was always yes, even for a one legged old homeless lady on the subway. I know it’s fiction but that has always stuck in my head because honestly I think it mirrors real life. All I’m saying is the testimonials for the book from reviews were things like “this is a blueprint for how the male mind and penis works” :)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I actually think someone like Dr Paul Nassar from Botched could probably fix it. But yes, it is horrendous what has happened to her face. I know, self-inflicted but still she looks like a horror show. Not sure I could carry on.
I think part of the problem is that the bone in her face is so decayed that there is nothing to graft anything to. She blew it with that mouth full of implants by smoking and she was saying her osteoporosis was so bad she was drinking 12 pints of milk a day. Because apparently she doesnt know that there are calcium supplements. (As if she had money for 12 pints of milk a day) she said she wears dentures now if I remember correctly

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well they were all at those porta potty parties in Dubai before lockdown playing with salmon and :poop: .

Whatever you pay them to do basically.

He likes jacking off into the sink and meeting up with other men for 'parties'.
How do you know this stuff? Do you subscribe or getting the info from another site?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I looked on her IG and people are commenting on her pictures, "so beautiful" and you "you look so pretty". Like, are they seeing what I'm seeing?
Some lady commented " you don't need a filter Daniella"....I just don't understand

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think part of the problem is that the bone in her face is so decayed that there is nothing to graft anything to. She blew it with that mouth full of implants by smoking and she was saying her osteoporosis was so bad she was drinking 12 pints of milk a day. Because apparently she doesnt know that there are calcium supplements. (As if she had money for 12 pints of milk a day) she said she wears dentures now if I remember correctly
You would die if you tried to ingest that much fluid let alone milk. She never actually researches anything before making easily checked rubbish statements.

How do you know this stuff? Do you subscribe or getting the info from another site?
You only have to look it up - the rumours about the dubious Dubai stuff has been going on for a few years. There are sites actively signing up young women for slots there. The more horrible the party the more you get paid.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.