Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are plenty of men who will shag anything that breathes so
This is sadly true. No matter how old, how fat, how ugly or how desperately unhappy a woman may be, somewhere there will be a man who will pay to have sex with her. These repulsive men are the probably the same ones that think they stand a chance with a gorgeous 22 year old walking down the street with their leers and wolfwhistles.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I would have been in nightclubs at 14 if I'd been able to get in, to be fair. My parents were super strict with me though and I was only allowed out on a Friday and Saturday night with a curfew of 10pm. Any later and my dad would come looking for me. The embarrassment of having the Youth Club DJ stop the music and ask me to go home was enough to stop me from misbehaving any more than that :D :D
Brilliant 🤣

So does Kerry Katona. And her mum :eek:
I bet they’re on the game as well.

Reactions: 3
I’m friends with Kyle and let me tell you .... his mother doesn’t deserve that title . She made him homeless and he had to sofa surf through his whole secondary education at school. He’s never had a stable home and only times he contacted him was for money or if she had a bad turn on drugs . Daniela has nothing to do with her daughter as she ha stolen a massive amount of money from her savings account to fund drugs . Nothing Daniela loves more than drugs . When Kyle was born he was addicted to heroin as a baby and nearly died in hospital . Daniela has made her kids lives hell and even tried to groom Kyle to date one of her friends who was in big brother and her age . Google it lol it’s literally so gross . Kyle didn’t want to do it but Daniela made him for the pap pics . She is abusive and manipulative and I feel no pity for her as she just ruins lives . Kyle now is starting up a record label and a trained carpenter by trade on the side. He’s making a life for himself regardless of Daniela . I hope she can one day be proud of him and how he’s grown up .
I’m confused. His names Kai not Kyle

Reactions: 11
Any hole's a goal so who's attached to it isn't really relevant.

She will never change and I don't see it ending well, unfortunately. It's her kids I feel sorry for, she was off her tits on coke when she gave birth to them so they've never had a hope. Her son seems troubled, no idea about the daughter, except it looks like she's disowned her.

Reactions: 7
I’m friends with Kyle and let me tell you .... his mother doesn’t deserve that title . She made him homeless and he had to sofa surf through his whole secondary education at school. He’s never had a stable home and only times he contacted him was for money or if she had a bad turn on drugs . Daniela has nothing to do with her daughter as she ha stolen a massive amount of money from her savings account to fund drugs . Nothing Daniela loves more than drugs . When Kyle was born he was addicted to heroin as a baby and nearly died in hospital . Daniela has made her kids lives hell and even tried to groom Kyle to date one of her friends who was in big brother and her age . Google it lol it’s literally so gross . Kyle didn’t want to do it but Daniela made him for the pap pics . She is abusive and manipulative and I feel no pity for her as she just ruins lives . Kyle now is starting up a record label and a trained carpenter by trade on the side. He’s making a life for himself regardless of Daniela . I hope she can one day be proud of him and how he’s grown up .
You can't be that much of a friend if you don't know his real name ;)

I remember the pap pix of Kai with that desperado off Big Brother, Lisa something, a woman in her 40's - they were snogging if I recall correctly. It was so obviously set up for the cameras. I'm surprised the paps are able to make money out of photos like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Anyone see her on loose women today? She was in talking about Dame Barbara Windsor? Well her nose looked awful. Thought it has been redone and looked good but she must be using it again for it to cave in.
You mean to say they could not find anyone else? DW has been in obscurity where she belongs but this appearance on LW will only make her think she is still a zlebrity.

Reactions: 3
She has contact with her daughter who possibly lives with her now. She has put lots of photos on insta recently with the daughter in her house with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.