Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I haven't found it Mavis. I don't do Instagram, Twitter etc so I depend on other tattlers like yourself filling me in on all the gossip 😀
Ach here, get yourself on to those platforms, particularly insta. You don't have to post anything yourself and can remain anonymous. I've just discovered tiktok and OMG its so fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Is this insider information or just presuming? I’m so gullible I thought she got off it ages ago 🙈
It's probably something I read on here as I only use this site and insta for gossip. I remember reading something about the person she was always with in Wales being her sponsor. She's never been off it for any length of time.

S4buk

VIP Member
Never heard of this ‘living with Lucy’ programme but watching the Sarah Harding episode, it’s.....interesting but quite sad.

Shawads

VIP Member
Well they were all at those porta potty parties in Dubai before lockdown playing with salmon and :poop: .

Whatever you pay them to do basically.

He likes jacking off into the sink and meeting up with other men for 'parties'.
How do you know this stuff? Do you subscribe or getting the info from another site?

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
I was idly online shopping for some sensible underwear earlier and I got the option of 'new' or 'used' :sick: :sick: :sick: It quite put me off my Quality Street, but maybe that's another avenue Daniela can explore when interest in her nude photos wanes.
Oh wow! How gross! 🤮😄

• Sick

liar liar

VIP Member
I agree, I think it's really sad but she is clearly a compulsive liar.

Has anyone seen her interview with Melanie Blake (author of Ruthless Women), I'm watching it now.....

Why would you waste your life bothering - there are good things happening :LOL: