Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Why does her nose and mouth go up at one side? I wonder when she last saw her family.

Reactions: 2

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Exactly, I am so curious as to the type of person who would pay for poo views.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
She seems more akin to the meth heads in the U.S, whatever that is here crack? Do we have an equivalent? I'm sure thats not just coke!
Meth isn’t it?destrys everything..well let’s face it sorry for the pun,her snozz collapsed years ago.Hear before she moved to Wales she was toming in Liverpool.

• Sick

Howarewe

Chatty Member
My mate seen her hanging round in the big home and bargain by the pregnancy tests looking round a lot, like she was waiting to be papped. She’s still living off Mackets, just not with the same person now. BUT, this is all according to my mate. Sometimes see her in the little Tesco swanning round the isles
So she’s not in wales like she claims? I don’t live too far from mackets but haven’t seen her around for quite a while

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Never heard of this ‘living with Lucy’ programme but watching the Sarah Harding episode, it’s.....interesting but quite sad.
I find Lucy an awful dose! But it does get some interesting guests [e.g. Twink ;)]

>^.^<

who is the new fella or is that all lies as well,i noticed she is very selective on what updates she allows comments
Apparently her boyfriend but I don't know who he is ..not sure she has tagged him in anything but she keeps showing him. He drives what seems to be a van so maybe a tradesman or possibly a traveller / gypsy

Danni_louu

VIP Member
Well they were all at those porta potty parties in Dubai before lockdown playing with salmon and :poop: .

Whatever you pay them to do basically.

He likes jacking off into the sink and meeting up with other men for 'parties'.
Are these guy videos on the only fans? 👀