Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
She’s just been on C5 news, she’s bloody brave going in front of the cameras looking like that.
There should have been a warning beforehand!
I only heard her on Jeremy Vine, she sounded quite slurred and older than her years.

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
I sometimes wonder what kind of parenting Daniella herself had? A pushy showbiz mum, perhaps, who didn't give a fuck that her daughter was getting into drugs, and mixing with lowlife drug pushers, as long as she was getting her name known in showbiz circles?
She was in nightclubs at 14

Pixie06

VIP Member
Do you think she was using when she was married to that Kevin Jenkins (?) who she had her youngest girl with. I thought she'd got clean then? But agreed since she split with him its been all downhill.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Do you think she was using when she was married to that Kevin Jenkins (?) who she had her youngest girl with. I thought she'd got clean then? But agreed since she split with him its been all downhill.
I think she did stay clean for a while - I remember seeing an interview with her from America, she’d moved out there with her family and found God. I don’t know if she relapsed and they split up or they split up and she relapsed or none of the above but it looks like she did have a drug-free spell

LDNtea

VIP Member
I think the likelihood is she probably could get her face rebuilt but for a lot of £ which she clearly doesn’t have.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I can’t find any link for the Daniela episode but if any of you guys come across it it’s worth a look. Very very sad. Can’t help but feel sorry for her

tarotbaby

I thought her son was called Kai?
After chav 90s store Kookai!

Oh I loved them 1993-94, didn’t fancy them like as my heart belonged to Take That but I still listen to It’s Alright, Deep and Stay Another Day now :) didn’t they reform as E-17 in the late 90s with just 3 of them? Remember Big magazine, always seemed to have loads of posters of them in there
They had a wee dog called Levi.

Last edited:

liar liar

VIP Member
She comes from my area where I live,I know lots of my friends used to see her at Epping Forest country club,well know club/pub place,always locked in toilet sniffing and taking drugs,this was when she was in EE when about 16 Or so.Totally out of it.
I can remember dancing to Madonna's 'Holiday' at Epping FCC! Those were the days.

Oh dear, she has stripped down to lingerie, something to do with being healthy 🤷‍♂️

Click link at your own risk.

It's an ad for her OF thinly disguised as nothing of any interest at all.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
The Cancer Lie was it for me. Until then, I felt sorry for her - but no after that lie I didn’t care, it disgusted me. Claims to have cancer then dies a set up pap shot at the sunbed shop - THE FUCKING SUNBED shop, FUCK OFF.
All sympathy depleted instantly.
May I ask how you found out it was a lie?