Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
She needs to get in touch with whomever has been helping Ben Cousins (ex-footy player in Aussie who has been back and forth to jail with drug problems; has finally managed to turn his life around for good)
Oh - who would be paying for that lol?

Reactions: 1
on IG lately she has alot of comments turned of,i think she was clean when with Kevin mostly but imo i think she started using and that was a reason for the split

If you're the person who said it first, it wasn't your post I meant, it was one after it was first revealed I meant. I completely understand why you, and many other people, have no sympathy for her but thats exactly why I do. That situation is so far from normal there's obviously something deeply wrong with her. Like I said (with spelling errors which I've just noticed) most of my sympathy is with her kid or kids, I'm not sure if she has more than one, because she should get help for them even if not for herself but I feel sorry for people with addictions, it makes me really sad and also really grateful that I'm not in that position.

I think she's got a son and a daughter and the daughter has disowned her. I do get where you're coming from but I don't see it ending in any way other than tragically. She's too far gone IMHO.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Anyone seen the comment she wrote on stephen bears latest post? Her daughter clapped back at her 😏

Queenie13

I thought she was going to have facial reconstruction work done but instead she's had fillers and botox, can't see why she would have that done prior to surgery and she's labelling it as her transformation, so I think that might be it. I'm not sure if she's still using but in the past when she was apparently sober she wasn't. The one good thing is that the tabloids and magazine shows seem to have dried up, I always found that extremely exploitative on their part.
Wished she would take them filters off, but then that could scare people if she did so might be better leaving them on 😱

liar liar

VIP Member
Am I wrong and I may have completely dreamt this but didnt she 'find God' when she was living in the US with her ex hubby? I thought good on you girl cos Im a bit of a God botherer myself. She obviously lost him again.
Yes but there was something strange about all that and she came straight back and back to drugs.

Howarewe

Chatty Member
So she's moved to rural Wales on a "Spiritual journey" :rolleyes: ok hun, you mean you owe your dealers and had to flit. Also she's joined the mlm scam scum hunbots
I think there’s something really weird about her ‘moving’. I also don’t think she’s alone like she said she was, who’s taking her pics ?(not the selfies). She posted that she had moved the Wales. Then a few days later put a video on her stories of her dog, so tbh I don’t buy it that she has moved

LDNtea

VIP Member
Absolutely tragic how her life has panned out. And to lose your looks like that at a relatively young age is so sad.
I watched her interview with James English and she said that before she went into the big brother house she was doing 14 bags of coke a day! But she could stop straight away as she put her work head on.
I'm sure coke is more psychologically addictive than physically? May be wrong, but if she can stop like that how can she not sort herself out?
How can she live like that for so long and be happy.
Surely you would have had enough by now, especially having to sell yourself to pay for it.
Really cannot see this ending well, she is truly on the path of self destruction. I just think it's such a waste
the only thing I’d say on that is that coke is a moreish drug as in once you do a line you just want more. So if she was in there with nothing she may have been able to deal with it for that time period. She said she bought it again the first day she was out.

Howarewe

Chatty Member
She mentioned him by name on her stories the other day and was calling him jonesy. Assuming she’s met him in wales ?