Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pot2PeeIn

Kinda sorta related- anyone know where BH is firing off videos now he’s banned on YouTube, not on twitch, have no clue how to use bitchute. I’m invested in this rabbit hole of bizarreness 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
She's just a really sad horrid woman who should of thought about the people she shat on on the way up because they are not her friends on the way to the bottom of the sewer. Nobody believes a word she says - what a surprise. Ooh BB's Niki has died... RIP
Oh fuck, nikki? No way?! 😔😢

Reactions: 1

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
How much do you get from that? How does it work? Also whats gone on with her mouth being like that? Grim.
Lots of Zelebs do it Danielle Lloyd does as well,some women earn quite abit of money for posing etc,LaurenGoodger another one.I think Westbrooke snozz has collapsed again.

BigMavis

VIP Member
She's just a really sad horrid woman who should of thought about the people she shat on on the way up because they are not her friends on the way to the bottom of the sewer. Nobody believes a word she says - what a surprise. Ooh BB's Niki has died... RIP
Has she died?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I think eventually all her bones will rot and she'll have to keep her head blown up using a steam kettle contraption or a foot pump like Inspector Clouseau with the inflatable parrot... 🧖‍♀️ 🦜
Oh god yes,that film was hilarious couldn’t stop laughing.🤣🤣

• Haha