Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniella has struck up a weird friendship with football hooligan/MMA fighter/career criminal Donte Hawkins, it’s all really strange she’s all over his Instagram comments, they’re different ages and he’s not a celeb so it’s so weird that she’s leeching onto him 😩🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Daniella has struck up a weird friendship with football hooligan/MMA fighter/career criminal Donte Hawkins, it’s all really strange she’s all over his Instagram comments, they’re different ages and he’s not a celeb so it’s so weird that she’s leeching onto him 😩🤣
She's such a creepy old grandma Letching over young guys 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How about necrotising faciitis?
Oooh had that. Such fun 🤢

there seems to be a bit of a trend for no mark wannahe’s trying to get with exjailbird gangsters- typically it’s Essex women.

Daniella, fearne, kat slaters sister is desperately trying to makeher new fella “happen” too.

• Wow
Whatever you want for a tenner ;)
I live in a really scabby area in said city, but even here the local dipsticks would get on their illegal mopeds and scarper.

Mind you for all the noise they make they only go at 30mph.....

• Haha
I live in a really scabby area in said city, but even here the local dipsticks would get on their illegal mopeds and scarper.

Mind you for all the noise they make they only go at 30mph.....
:LOL: Sounds familiar! We're probably not too far from each other!

ETA: Not seen ol' Daniella around but I don't think Josie C. lives too far from me as I've seen her the odd time, most notably shouting at her kids in Home Bargains a couple of years back- true to form, lol!

Reactions: 4
Oooh had that. Such fun 🤢

there seems to be a bit of a trend for no mark wannahe’s trying to get with exjailbird gangsters- typically it’s Essex women.

Daniella, fearne, kat slaters sister is desperately trying to makeher new fella “happen” too.
Your pic made me nearly piss myself😂😂 he cannat see

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its in the celeb news today with her worrying about "falling off the wagon"

Was she ever ON said wagon to begin with????

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes, she was. She got married, moved to America, became a Christian and had a long period of abstinence.
That was all very strange….I do wonder whether she was actually clean, or even found god or it was just more lies to try and prove she had recovered.

^ I think she simply replaced one addiction with another. IMVHO, born again Christianity is a very convenient way of 'starting again' and being all moral and pure to try and forget your past. I don't believe she will ever be clean again, she's too far gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That was all very strange….I do wonder whether she was actually clean, or even found god or it was just more lies to try and prove she had recovered.
I'm inclined to believe she WAS clean. She kept a low profile during those years - there were, if I remember correctly, no scandals or gossip to suggest that she was still using drugs. As far as I know, she relapsedwhen her marriage ended and she returned to the UK.

Reactions: 4
She seemed to be clean recently but then you can never really tell with coke. I suspect she's just running to the tabloids selling her tit stories for a couple of hundred pounds. I'd have a tiny bit of respect for her if she got a 9 to 5 and started to live her life, rather than flogging a dead horse.

She seemed to be clean recently but then you can never really tell with coke. I suspect she's just running to the tabloids selling her tit stories for a couple of hundred pounds. I'd have a tiny bit of respect for her if she got a 9 to 5 and started to live her life, rather than flogging a dead horse.
She has fucked off loads of friends,she bunked down with them in their house,owes money to loads of them really fucked them off,she lived in Liverpool forvawhile and was known to prossie herself.All the men she is seen with are drug dealers.

Reactions: 8
She did actually cadge a job off a friend with a pub in London as a cleaner. She was unreliable and lost it. Then she tootled off to Spain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.