Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she was using when she was married to that Kevin Jenkins (?) who she had her youngest girl with. I thought she'd got clean then? But agreed since she split with him its been all downhill.

Do you think she was using when she was married to that Kevin Jenkins (?) who she had her youngest girl with. I thought she'd got clean then? But agreed since she split with him its been all downhill.
I think she did stay clean for a while - I remember seeing an interview with her from America, she’d moved out there with her family and found God. I don’t know if she relapsed and they split up or they split up and she relapsed or none of the above but it looks like she did have a drug-free spell

Just looking at her today. I don't mean this as an attack but her face is awful.
Not sure how that can be fixed. Im not sure if I could carry on looking like that, absolutely heartbreaking

Reactions: 4
I thought she was going to have facial reconstruction work done but instead she's had fillers and botox, can't see why she would have that done prior to surgery and she's labelling it as her transformation, so I think that might be it. I'm not sure if she's still using but in the past when she was apparently sober she wasn't. The one good thing is that the tabloids and magazine shows seem to have dried up, I always found that extremely exploitative on their part.

Reactions: 7
on IG lately she has alot of comments turned of,i think she was clean when with Kevin mostly but imo i think she started using and that was a reason for the split

Reactions: 1
I thought she was going to have facial reconstruction work done but instead she's had fillers and botox, can't see why she would have that done prior to surgery and she's labelling it as her transformation, so I think that might be it. I'm not sure if she's still using but in the past when she was apparently sober she wasn't. The one good thing is that the tabloids and magazine shows seem to have dried up, I always found that extremely exploitative on their part.
Wished she would take them filters off, but then that could scare people if she did so might be better leaving them on 😱

How does she get hair, nail, fillers, botox surely she isn't getting it free to advertise???

Reactions: 3
she looks ridiculous her lips now touch her nose,one picture on IG looks like she has had a stroke,i to thought she was having reconstruction surgery not spending the day in a saloon

if this carrys on her lips are going to swallow her head

she did say about reconstruction surgery lies lies lies all again,why do i never learn that all she does is lie

Reactions: 2
How much do you get from that? How does it work? Also whats gone on with her mouth being like that? Grim.
Lots of Zelebs do it Danielle Lloyd does as well,some women earn quite abit of money for posing etc,LaurenGoodger another one.I think Westbrooke snozz has collapsed again.

Because the NHS wouldn't do it or couldn't do it - they are tightening up on providing any cosmetic services except for emergencies and post surgery. No-one else would pay either if it were even possible. She'll never stop using - she's probably injecting between her toes so it doesn't show on her OF or smoking it.

How much do you get from that? How does it work? Also whats gone on with her mouth being like that? Grim.
The prices vary depending on popularity - normally a monthly subscription. Problem is that some of the OF downloads have been copied and shared. Hers are about £5 a month lol. Lauren's aren't expensive either - she actually has an Amazon link with a list of things she would like 'gifted' to her - you couldn't make it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
ive just looked again and she used to have a section about her upcoming reconstruction surgery it now gone and a glam one put on instead which contains what she has just done

she is papering over the cracks literally,does she not realise that until that nose is sorted with surgery she will always look the same no matter how much botox etc she has

Reactions: 7
She was clean temporarily when with her ex but became a 'born again' Christian, which says it all.

I think she's beyond help now tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I must admit I kept seeing her name crop up in the celeb section and couldn’t recall having seen her for a bit so I went to look on Insta.
bleeping hell - they need to show this to kids in school - just say no peeps!
Her face has caved in. She keeps getting treatments done - latest is extensions but she looks hideous! Hideous with 20 filters on - what on earth must she look like for real? Terrifying!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would have thought if she really was going to have some sort of facial reconstruction via the NHS that they would not want her having fillers and god knows what else cosmetically as they’d want no outside products. I’m not totally buying that this surgery is happening she has been know to tell the odd porkie pie to say the least 🙄

Reactions: 8
There was a woman on TikTok who reckoned she earned £15k a month doing Only Fans.
There’s always a woman on Tik Tok claiming to earn a fortune on onlyfans.
In reality they are making a tenner a go, inserting dildos in their arseholes for the dregs of society.
Girl power! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There’s always a woman on Tik Tok claiming to earn a fortune on onlyfans.
In reality they are making a tenner a go, inserting dildos in their arseholes for the dregs of society.
Girl power! 🤣
Good grief, really? Even people like Danielle Lloyd? Sounds horrible

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.