Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accurately predicted by Dolly - we all knew the NASA grade filtered photos would follow.

This is what she feeds her social media followers.
---

She had a thread lift and fat transfer and Botox. Superficial cosmetic procedures. No actual facial reconstruction surgery.

The NHS aren't touching her - probably needs to keep clean. Her septum has been repaired twice and both times she destroyed it again by snorting even more coke. This time it looks like she has killed both flesh and bone. Why repair it if her drug taking will just destroy the hard work?
Oh I see, thanks for the information. I was being naive and assumed when the photos of her missing septum were shown in the newspaper many years ago, it shocked her into going to rehab to give up drugs, and when she had surgery to rebuild her septum, she would start to respect her body and look after the surgery work from being grateful that she had another chance. I didn't know she had repeated operations which she then ruined. I forget how disgusting and trashy some of the talentless celebs are, and now realise the reason her whole face is caving in is because she never gave up the drugs.

Reactions: 12
Don't get stroppy because I hate abba...wouldn't do if we were all the same! Now the Beatles the stones or Fleetwood Mac THEY were proper bands Spindle 😬
Abba are just as good as those seeing they wrote and produced all their own stuff. Besides the DJ wasn't playing the Beatles or Fleetwood Mac. He was playing duff duff duff which I could buy a keyboard and replicate myself in a bot 2 secs xx

Reactions: 3
...and one by one the tabloids print this tit. Photos from MAY taken in Portugal but now reused as if this is happening right now in Ibiza!!! Every article Polo is getting a payout from Backgrid for the use of her photos thanks to an utter bullshit story.

I know this garbage has been going on for ever. However surely they have a governing body or a code of conduct. This tit needs cancelling. Corrupt as duck and quite frankly I would be embarrassed to be a journalist if this is what they produce day after day. Absolute bollocks!

Reactions: 16
Abba are just as good as those seeing they wrote and produced all their own stuff. Besides the DJ wasn't playing the Beatles or Fleetwood Mac. He was playing duff duff duff which I could buy a keyboard and replicate myself in a bot 2 secs xx

Just as good 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .i gave you FARRRRR better alternative bands than abba.....you've been partying with wor westcrack tonight haven't you 😜
Hey I get it some people have zero musical taste or a sense of humor & that's fine you stick to dancing queen pet lamb leave the proper music to us 😘💜
---
I know this garbage has been going on for ever. However surely they have a governing body or a code of conduct. This tit needs cancelling. Corrupt as duck and quite frankly I would be embarrassed to be a journalist if this is what they produce day after day. Absolute bollocks!

As long as it sells they don't care. People just don't give a duck now Roxy. Morals have long gone. Look at the phone hacking tit. It's appalling. I do think they mock people like westcrack mind but she also plays into their hands at times. It's a really sad world we live in isn't it 😕
---

As long as it sells they don't care. People just don't give a duck now Roxy. Morals have long gone. Look at the phone hacking tit. It's appalling. I do think they mock people like westcrack mind but she also plays into their hands at times. It's a really sad world we live in isn't it 😕

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I came across her cousin Brad on Facebook recently... he was defending her and arguing with people on the comments section of some news articles about her. Just found his Twitter and he has "im the cuz of Danniella Westbrook" as his bio :LOL:

And look at how he uses "he's" instead of "his"... she does this also, it must run in the family 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I came across her cousin Brad on Facebook recently... he was defending her and arguing with people on the comments section of some news articles about her. Just found his Twitter and he has "im the cuz of Danniella Westbrook" as his bio :LOL:

And look at how he uses "he's" instead of "his"... she does this also, it must run in the family 🤭

He seems like another leech doesn't he holly wtf is wrong with these idiots 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Daniella Westbrook #10 She's Enabled By The Paps, That Paid For Her Massive New Babs, With Just Enough Change To Buy Some Coke Filled Raps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Goodness me... the pictures are utterly tragic!! I've never seen anything like it... she looks like a really bad drawing now ! And resembles an old drag artist ! Why is she ok with showing these pictures so publicly. Her actual head now looks as though it has died several weeks ago, it's literally melted and looks smashed in !!!😱😱
because she has no self respect she has nothing left

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Just want to say that I was just being a cheeky Geordie Spindle mind. The girls all know I mean absolutely NO harm & I hope I've not huffed you 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I could write everything that she is doing thinking when on the gak! I am your drug expert trust me. The things I thought of were in my mind like I was the new guru of the world!!! Lol 😂 Don’t forget she is managing herself. Whilst in the grip of… Thinking she is finessing everything and everyone. The reality is she’s flat out, she needs money for her habit and she is doing what she has always done over the years. Dipped in and out of whatever way and means she can to get her drugs. She’s finally been bought to her knees. “If you get in a ring with drugs it will beat you every time.” I tell my service users Exactly this!
---
I could write everything that she is doing thinking when on the gak! I am your drug expert trust me. The things I thought of were in my mind like I was the new guru of the world!!! Lol 😂 Don’t forget she is managing herself. Whilst in the grip of… Thinking she is finessing everything and everyone. The reality is she’s flat out, she needs money for her habit and she is doing what she has always done over the years. Dipped in and out of whatever way and means she can to get her drugs. She’s finally been bought to her knees. “If you get in a ring with drugs it will beat you every time.” I tell my service users Exactly this!
She has racked up lines in every one of these. Her ego and denial should be “Her cause of death” on the certificate
---
Cocaine Is Her Name
COCAINE is her name. They call her COKE for short. She came into this Country, without a Passport. Since then - she has made a lot of scum rich. Others have been murdered and found in a ditch. She is more valued than diamonds and worth more than gold. Use her just once and you too - will be sold. She will make a straight A student forget his books and a Beauty Queen forget her looks. She can make a known speaker become a bore. She can take your Mother and turn her into a bleep. She can make a Teacher forget how to teach. She will make a Preacher - not want to preach. She can take your rent money and you'll be evivted. She will murder your babies or, they will be born addicted. She will make you - rob, steal and kill. When you are under her POWER - you have no will. Remember my friend - her name is BIG C. If you try her just once - You may never be free. She has already destroyed ACTORS, POLITICIANS and many a HERO. She has decreased bank accounts, from millions to zero. Shooting and killing is a common affair. Once she's in charge - you are under her SPELL. Now that you know - what will you do? I tell you my friend it's all up to you. The day you decide to sit on her saddle - the dession is one that no one can STRADDLE. So pay close Attention and listen well - because if you don't - you can wind up in HELL...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Clearly I’m not doctor and I know she needs to get clean, however surely the amount she has spent in turkey etc the past 5 years, she could’ve spent that getting her nose fixed properly? I know she says her face is crumbling etc but Im astounded that in 2023, not one surgeon in the world could’ve sorted it out with prosthetics/implant or whatever. Even when she got it “fixed” in the beginning it was still completely flat. Or they just dont want to because she’s not clean? Know she done it herself and I dont have any sympathy for her but jesus what a way to end up.
---
last thing she needs is a fella. I know he is a 🍆 but why is he hanging around with/enabling her?

Last edited:
Clearly I’m not doctor and I know she needs to get clean, however surely the amount she has spent in turkey etc the past 5 years, she could’ve spent that getting her nose fixed properly? I know she says her face is crumbling etc but Im astounded that in 2023, not one surgeon in the world could’ve sorted it out with prosthetics/implant or whatever. Even when she got it “fixed” in the beginning it was still completely flat. Or they just dont want to because she’s not clean? Know she done it herself and I dont have any sympathy for her but jesus what a way to end up.
---

last thing she needs is a fella. I know he is a 🍆 but why is he hanging around with/enabling her?
When you're a part of the zeleb circuit, there are only enablers and grifters. It's like a continuous episode of Jeremy Kyle that the social media platforms have also enabled. None of these cretins should even be 'famous'.

Reactions: 11
When you're a part of the zeleb circuit, there are only enablers and grifters. It's like a continuous episode of Jeremy Kyle that the social media platforms have also enabled. None of these cretins should even be 'famous'.
you couldn’t pay me to be seen with her. How tragic

Not sure on how thread title suggestions work as never done one before but here’s mine…

Wait is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its just westcrack with her corpse looking head

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I asked ChatGPT to write me a short poem about Polo...

Danniella Westbrook, a star once so bright,
Her life spiraled out of control with the drugs so white,
She lost her looks, her career, her home,
But she never gave up, she fought on alone.

😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My daughter and her boyfriend are on their way to Boomtown so sent them the newest DW pictures as a stark reminder this is what drugs do to you. Daughter thought she had died !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.