Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she be bothered about people relating that comment to David? Hmm. I'm starting to think he really did get pissed off with what she was saying about him and contacted her to put a stop to it. Why else would she stop a money making story so suddenly, deffo not of her own accord, then worry about a post like this? I reckon he's given her a very firm ticking off, or got someone else to, and possibly threatened her

Reactions: 11
Thank you, its almost like she just went though a ticklist, I found the whole schizophrenia claim highly suss. So much like the rape, the gang rape the red room sexual abuse she's either the unluckiest person in the world or a complete fantasist liar...
PIP claim maybe?

Reactions: 6
Its just emerged that skanky price has had a septum repair done last week, like Westcrack..................................hmmmmmm I wonder why that might be eh? ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
It'll be able to do photoshoots with Westcrack very soon as The Ugly Gargoyles

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

This is quite an interesting watch👆 ... I know Brain has his issues, and he delivers the message he`s trying to convey in the wrong way, hence doesn't get taken seriously, because of this ..... however ... he comes across in most of these videos as telling the truth, I believe him over lying westcrack any day

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

This is quite an interesting watch👆 ... I know Brain has his issues, and he delivers the message he`s trying to convey in the wrong way, hence doesn't get taken seriously, because of this ..... however ... he comes across in most of these videos as telling the truth, I believe him over lying westcrack any day
So do I Anna..yes he is in a bad way,but not an out and out liar I’m sure.It’s sad he is in a bad way cos he could really duck crackheadnose up.🙏

Anna what does ‘Red Rooms’ mean? Red tops papers? Bit fick me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So do I Anna..yes he is in a bad way,but not an out and out liar I’m sure.It’s sad he is in a bad way cos he could really duck crackheadnose up.🙏

Anna what does ‘Red Rooms’ mean? Red tops papers? Bit fick me.
Its where groups of pervs get together to abuse under age children, like an exclusive club, with a select few members, usually the filthy rich, its all quite hush hush, because of what they do, and large amount of money exchanged ..... there have been many reports that children from homes who have no family, are used for these deviant parties, where they are drugged up, forced to drink, sometimes videos made of the abuse, which go for a lot of money among these circles, particularly if a child is killed during the abuse, which does happen, these videos go for A LOT of money within these groups ... ` snuff movies ` .... also children from poor homes, living with abusive drug addict, drunk parents, are also easy game ... its very dark, sick and twisted, goes all the way to the top, which is why nothing is done about it .... most of these pervs are MP`s, judges, royalty, police, famous singers, actors .... quite big wigs, and it gets brushed under the carpet, covered up ... so they can continue abusing, using these poor kids, they are fully protected, untouchable .... very nasty world Dear Dolly .... Brain said, she would take children to these perv gatherings, knowing what would be done to them in the ` red rooms ` ....

And NO .... you are NOT fick .... Love Ya 🥰 ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Its where groups of pervs get together to abuse under age children, like an exclusive club, with a select few members, usually the filthy rich, its all quite hush hush, because of what they do, and large amount of money exchanged ..... there have been many reports that children from homes who have no family, are used for these deviant parties, where they are drugged up, forced to drink, sometimes videos made of the abuse, which go for a lot of money among these circles, particularly if a child is killed during the abuse, which does happen, these videos go for A LOT of money within these groups ... ` snuff movies ` .... also children from poor homes, living with abusive drug addict, drunk parents, are also easy game ... its very dark, sick and twisted, goes all the way to the top, which is why nothing is done about it .... most of these pervs are MP`s, judges, royalty, police, famous singers, actors .... quite big wigs, and it gets brushed under the carpet, covered up ... so they can continue abusing, using these poor kids, they are fully protected, untouchable .... very nasty world Dear Dolly .... Brain said, she would take children to these perv gatherings, knowing what would be done to them in the ` red rooms ` ....

And NO .... you are NOT fick .... Love Ya 🥰 ❤❤
Awwww thanks Anna❤‘Dark Web’ then as such.OmG though..Yes I imagine it’s peeps you mentioned etc.It’s so bleeping filthy,vile..can’t get me head round it those poor,poor victims,I suppose a victim may even become one of the pervs.🙁Actually I can imagine for dosh no matter what she’d do as Brain says.

• Heart

As usual big contradiction with what she says, this was before her RANT at Brain video ... where she completely flipped it around and said the opposite, this is why she cant be trusted .. she will twist something to cover her manky arse EVERYTIME ... in this interview, she defends him, loves him, nothing but care for him .... and in the rant video, he becomes the devil himself 🤷‍♀️ ..... which is it westcrack? ...... all this stuff is recorded, and out there for anyone to see for themselves, how she changes stories AGAIN and AGAIN .... drug, drunk addled delusional mess! ... the truth, never enters the equation with her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

As usual big contradiction with what she says, this was before her RANT at Brain video ... where she completely flipped it around and said the opposite, this is why she cant be trusted .. she will twist something to cover her manky arse EVERYTIME ... in this interview, she defends him, loves him, nothing but care for him .... and in the rant video, he becomes the devil himself 🤷‍♀️ ..... which is it westcrack? ...... all this stuff is recorded, and out there for anyone to see for themselves, how she changes stories AGAIN and AGAIN .... drug, drunk addled delusional mess!
She though is sooo far gone,she’d do anything,anything,she’s been an addict for sooo many years.She is a conniving liar,all the time never believe anything that comes out of that twisted gob.

well Anna looks like Skankcrack is heading her way,nose etc…

Reactions: 10
I believe BH, in my "research" the other day I found a convo he recorded with Peter Jukes who is a friend of a friend. My mate and him spent over a year in the old Bailey covering the phone hacking trials. He is a respected journo and runs byline times.

Bottom line is he said BH had sound evidence of phone tapping, he's not really the kinda guy who would help someone who didn't have any evidence.

This then led me to conclude that westbrooke is utter scum when she was ranting about BH being a liar. I'd believe PJs you have sound evidence over Polo's crazy drug fuelled rants.

Reactions: 13
So where will she be heading to next, canny be to her home in Portugal as that was either Chaddies or a figment of her imagination.

We have no painful facial reconstructive surgery lined up as the last round was so successful as we can see from the Cameron Diaz lookalike photo she's posted.

My money is on Thailand...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's happened to her new Millionaire businessman Boyfriend. I said on a page or so back I give it 14 days, before she wakes up and realises its a dream and its been two..... two days. How quickly she forgets the utter shite she spouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So where will she be heading to next, canny be to her home in Portugal as that was either Chaddies or a figment of her imagination.

We have no painful facial reconstructive surgery lined up as the last round was so successful as we can see from the Cameron Diaz lookalike photo she's posted.

She said recently she was going to Mykonos. Maybe her new rich boyfriend is taking her 🤭

Someone has posted a negative comment on her latest fake pic and is now getting piled on by her deluded fans. All she said was you don't look like this, which is only the truth :(

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I've worked in mental health care for years.
I've never met nor known ANY patient to ever have BPD, bipolar and schizophrenia. Not forgetting the PTSD and no doubt a future ADHD diagnosis. Nobody is that unlucky and all are different.
The drug abuse has left her a sandwich short!

I just googled “bpd symptoms” “schitzophrenia symptoms” etc. She’s just Google diagnosed her drug abuse symptoms.

I’ve highlighted the ones that cocaine causes In absolutely anybody who takes it as much as she does. BPD is commonly claimed by coke addicts as an excuse for their behaviour, particularly when they’re on a comedown and have been a c**t and are worried they’re going to get a slap or some other negative repercussion for it.

IMG_0785.jpeg

IMG_0786.jpeg

IMG_0788.jpeg

IMG_0787.jpeg

I’ve got to say though, labelling your comedown and getting back on it as bi polar is one I’ve not seen before.
---
Awwww thanks Anna❤‘Dark Web’ then as such.OmG though..Yes I imagine it’s peeps you mentioned etc.It’s so bleeping filthy,vile..can’t get me head round it those poor,poor victims,I suppose a victim may even become one of the pervs.🙁Actually I can imagine for dosh no matter what she’d do as Brain says.
A man called Peter Scully was convicted that exact set up. The Philippines tried to bring back the firing squad for him. Huge huge amounts of money paid Over the dark web to watch. Truely the stuff of nightmares.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

I thought it said in filtered to duck pic Canary Riverside.🥴
---
thought it said in filtered to duck pic Canary Riverside.🥴 Years ago it wasn’t called Bipolar it was Manic Depression,Poor Spike Milligan suffered with it badly,he’dtake to his bed for days.,Vivien Leigh and actress well known back in seventies also suffered with it..when they changed to name I don’t know but that was what it was called.She Westcrack can duck off noway does she suffer with that.😡Cottoning on to Mental health,yes she has problems because of bleeping Coke.❄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.