Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has done a pod cast with this idiot around the same time as her James English one, 🙄 more lies on there, Brian Harvey called her out and then she had that ig rant about him. That Ben Hatchett is trying to get his 15 mins and she is as close as it gets for him.

Mrs Hatchett would be quite fitting name gor her though 🤣

🤔🤔🤔
Perhaps I am being unkind to Kim McGuire here…
Cryyyyy Babbbbby!
IMG_2747.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Danniella Westbrook’s Full Instagram Response To Brian Harvey
This is the full version but youtube wont allow to post on here 👆 ... just tap this into their search box ... worth a watch ... apparently she dumped her son with Brain and pissed off to Spain to party for a few weeks on the same day 🤷‍♀️ .... Brain originally said, she would take underage kids to these ` red room ` parties, knowing they would be abused ..... in all truth ... I believe him
Couldn't watch the whole thing as it just seems to be the ravings of a mad woman and her continual hand slapping is annoying.

One thing I did pick up on was that she said Brian Harvey chased her son down the road... with an axe? If this was true wtf was it not a police matter?
---
My god I'm away down an Internet rabbit hole with Brian harvey, red rooms and vip pweirdo gang cover up. Polo on one hand saying BH is telling the truth and in that mad ranty hand clapping vid she says the opposite.

I am away to read the wiki to see if I can be further enlightened....

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Couldn't watch the whole thing as it just seems to be the ravings of a mad woman and her continual hand slapping is annoying.

One thing I did pick up on was that she said Brian Harvey chased her son down the road... with an axe? If this was true wtf was it not a police matter?
---
My god I'm away down an Internet rabbit hole with Brian harvey, red rooms and vip pweirdo gang cover up. Polo on one hand saying BH is telling the truth and in that mad ranty hand clapping vid she says the opposite.

I am away to read the wiki to see if I can be further enlightened....
She is such a liar though,no truf ever comes out of that coked up bleep.As Anna said he looked after her son loads of times and stayed with him.Don’t believe a word of her tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She is such a liar though,no truf ever comes out of that coked up bleep.As Anna said he looked after her son loads of times and stayed with him.Don’t believe a word of her tit.
She's saying she was abused by the vip paedophile ring in these "red rooms" but brian wasn't.

Nuts absolutely nuts

I defo don't believe anything that comes out her mouth, don't you worry dolly ;)

Right off to see if there is a BH tattle thread!

And it continues ..... place ya bets guys .... is this yet another ` delusional ` drug addled fantasy? ..... or is she getting ready to fleece another old guy out of 80,000 grand 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes:

` Blind ` RICH businessman ... maybe 🤔
Hello! First time poster LONG time lurker on this thread.
Every article I read about the ‘jail bird fiancé’ surely these idiot papers know what Davey boy’s REALLY in for? Handling counterfeit goods?? It’s not that hard to find out is it ffs…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello! First time poster LONG time lurker on this thread.
Every article I read about the ‘jail bird fiancé’ surely these idiot papers know what Davey boy’s REALLY in for? Handling counterfeit goods?? It’s not that hard to find out is it ffs…
They probably do Jess,just let her sail on her lies..she will eventually get caught out I’m sure of it.Probably ❄
I think they are laughing their arses off at her lies.Eventhough she is getting dosh for❄Re her pics.

Could be building up to it.🤞
---
She's saying she was abused by the vip paedophile ring in these "red rooms" but brian wasn't.

Nuts absolutely nuts

I defo don't believe anything that comes out her mouth, don't you worry dolly ;)

Right off to see if there is a BH tattle thread!
You probably got it now.https://tattle.life/threads/brian-harvey.989/page-4#post-15141059

Reactions: 8
They probably do Jess,just let her sail on her lies..she will eventually get caught out I’m sure of it.Probably ❄
I think they are laughing their arses off at her lies.Eventhough she is getting dosh for❄Re her pics.

Could be building up to it.🤞
---

You probably got it now.https://tattle.life/threads/brian-harvey.989/page-4#post-15141059
Found it thank you dolly... I feel the BH forum needs more input ;)

Just looking at Polo's wiki and I noticed it says:

In May 2017, Westbrook discussed her mental health on the panel series Loose Women, saying "I have borderline personality disorder, I'm bipolar, [paranoid] schizophrenia, I've got lots of different things"

The schizophrenia may explain the complete delusions, or of course she could just be lying. This is a condition that required lifelong medical intervention, I'm not too sure if UK citizens can get free psychiatric care in Portugal or Turkey.

I also saw she was raped age 7 which led her to be paranoid about other people giving her kids a bath.... I've got three kids and other than me or their dad I don't think anyone has given my kids a bath, such a strange thing to say. Is giving other people's kids a bath a thing???

I saw the gang rape claims...

Do her and skany follow an identical playbook???

Also, in the mad shouty annoying hand clappy Brian harvey diss she shouts that BH was never abused "in the red rooms" and it was her who was sexually assaulted. How bleeping unlucky can one person be to rack up many many rape incidents. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but statistically speaking it is HIGHLY unlikely.

Polo forget the face rebuilding it's a lost cause, I think its the support of a bleeping psychiatrist you need for help with those hallucinations and delusions.

Reactions: 9

In May 2017, Westbrook discussed her mental health on the panel series Loose Women, saying "I have borderline personality disorder, I'm bipolar, [paranoid] schizophrenia, I've got lots of different things"

The schizophrenia may explain the complete delusions, or of course she could just be lying. This is a condition that required lifelong medical intervention, I'm not too sure if UK citizens can get free psychiatric care in Portugal or Turkey.

I also saw she was raped age 7 which led her to be paranoid about other people giving her kids a bath.... I've got three kids and other than me or their dad I don't think anyone has given my kids a bath, such a strange thing to say. Is giving other people's kids a bath a thing???

I saw the gang rape claims...

Do her and skany follow an identical playbook???

Also, in the mad shouty annoying hand clappy Brian harvey diss she shouts that BH was never abused "in the red rooms" and it was her who was sexually assaulted. How bleeping unlucky can one person be to rack up many many rape incidents. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but statistically speaking it is HIGHLY unlikely.

Polo forget the face rebuilding it's a lost cause, I think its the support of a bleeping psychiatrist you need for help with those hallucinations and delusions.
Unfortunatly Minty,the lies rolls out of its twisted mouth,that woman comes from a lovely family,lived in lovely wealthy area of Essex,she was on drugs at 14,do not ever believe anything she say,Her family tried everything to get her help,she just ignored it..I know friends that had seen her oiut of her bleeping box on ❄When she was 16..locked in a bog with her❄Nahno way has she got what she says she has she wants everybody to feel sorry for her,what after about 16 rehabs?probably more than that,she wants to use excuses for her drug habit.She loves it always has.

Reactions: 9
Unfortunatly Minty,the lies rolls out of its twisted mouth,that woman comes from a lovely family,lived in lovely wealthy area of Essex,she was on drugs at 14,do not ever believe anything she say,Her family tried everything to get her help,she just ignored it..I know friends that had seen her oiut of her bleeping box on ❄When she was 16..locked in a bog with her❄Nahno way has she got what she says she has she wants everybody to feel sorry for her,what after about 16 rehabs?probably more than that,she wants to use excuses for her drug habit.She loves it always has.
Is her mum still alive, does she have any kind of relationship with her family other than exploiting dementia dad and pretending that kids are her world.

I appreciate addiction is a complex thing and there are many things that can contribute to becoming an addict (being sexually abused for example). My personal experience of those with drugs / alcohol / gambling addictions is that the addict is entirely selfish, don't think about the impact on loved ones only feeding their own addiction.

When offered help and they still do not change shows they don't want to change, and they can't fng claim that their world revolves around their kids. It doesn't it revolves around your coke / booze whatever. Again this is where Polo and KP use the same playbook....

My best mate of 30 years is an alcoholic, a few years ago we had a massive fall out as his excessive boozing which is killing him, really affected me, I spent sleepless nights worrying sick about what would happen to him, then I became really angry.... I tried to get him help, he didn't want it. Didn't think he needed it. There is a real lack of honesty on the part of the addict.

He progressed from 2 or 3 bottles of wine a day to vodka for breakfast. At that point I was at end of tether it was affecting my happiness and I had to call time on relationship.

One thing I will always remember was a heated debate with him where he said everyone things I'm fun when drunk... no we don't you bleeping idiot you're so smashed you have no clue what anyone thinks.

We are back in touch now, but I am far less involved in his life, ultimately I will always love him. I have upmost sympathy for anyone who witnesses a loved one destroy their life.

I'm sorry this is a bit personal and not polo related!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is her mum still alive, does she have any kind of relationship with her family other than exploiting dementia dad and pretending that kids are her world.
She's not been seen with her Mum or Jodie since around her birthday in Nov last year and never mentions that she's spent time with them. She only ever posts old photos of them. They both unfollowed her on IG and she kept posting cryptic quotes about family. Jodie ignores all her posts and comments. Also a few months back she cropped her Stepdad out of a photo and never wished him a Happy Father's Day this year (she had done in previous years) Last Christmas her family spent the day together while she went sofa surfing in Liverpool. She still has some contact with her son.

On her IG stories I see she's back in the UK, at that tanning place she films her OF videos :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
She's not been seen with her Mum or Jodie since around her birthday in Nov last year and never mentions that she's spent time with them. She only ever posts old photos of them. They both unfollowed her on IG and she kept posting cryptic quotes about family. Jodie ignores all her posts and comments. Also a few months back she cropped her Stepdad out of a photo and never wished him a Happy Father's Day this year (she had done in previous years) Last Christmas her family spent the day together while she went sofa surfing in Liverpool. She still has some contact with her son.

On her IG stories I see she's back in the UK, at that tanning place she films her OF videos :sick:
She's just spent the past 3/4 weeks in Twerky. Why would she need to be tanning herself. Oh yes, Lies Lies and more F'king Lies.

Reactions: 10

I feel very sorry for her kids imagine spending your life having to cope with the trauma of a parent who is an addict and then having to witness them on social media pretending they are the world's best mum. So sad...

Also I cannot imagine the embarassment of knowing my mum is fingering herself in a sunbed place and putting it online for cash. Jesus have some self respect, I'd rather live in total obscurity and have a normal job than degrade myself and embarrass my kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

I find it very hard to believe that she is actually diagnosed with any of those things. I really can’t see any kind of doctor making that kind of diagnosis on a patient who is constantly taking copious amounts of cocaine, when cocaine causes the kind of symptoms and behaviour she tries to pass off as a mental health condition.

I’ve mentioned my own struggles with ❄ and I’m diagnosed with some quite serious mental health conditions, but I was diagnosed before I ever touched any kind of drug - I was 30 before I touched coke. She has been on it since her teens, when she was far too young to be diagnosed with any of those things, particularly back when she was a teenager.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I find it very hard to believe that she is actually diagnosed with any of those things. I really can’t see any kind of doctor making that kind of diagnosis on a patient who is constantly taking copious amounts of cocaine, when cocaine causes the kind of symptoms and behaviour she tries to pass off as a mental health condition.

I’ve mentioned my own struggles with ❄ and I’m diagnosed with some quite serious mental health conditions, but I was diagnosed before I ever touched any kind of drug - I was 30 before I touched coke. She has been on it since her teens, when she was far too young to be diagnosed with any of those things, particularly back when she was a teenager.
Mental health issues seems to be the excuse for anything these days, taking drugs, messaging young / underage lads being a absolutely melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've worked in mental health care for years.
I've never met nor known ANY patient to ever have BPD, bipolar and schizophrenia. Not forgetting the PTSD and no doubt a future ADHD diagnosis. Nobody is that unlucky and all are different.
The drug abuse has left her a sandwich short!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've worked in mental health care for years.
I've never met nor known ANY patient to ever have BPD, bipolar and schizophrenia. Not forgetting the PTSD and no doubt a future ADHD diagnosis. Nobody is that unlucky and all are different.
The drug abuse has left her a sandwich short!
Thank you, its almost like she just went though a ticklist, I found the whole schizophrenia claim highly suss. So much like the rape, the gang rape the red room sexual abuse she's either the unluckiest person in the world or a complete fantasist liar...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.